SkyFactory 3 - Freezing every few mins but not crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

imfeared

Title SkyFactory 3 - Freezing every few mins but not crashing

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file ?

Details of the issue For some reason Skyfactory 3 keeps freezing sometimes it doesn't for a hour or so and then it keeps doing it when i get into combat or somewhere like my generators/crucibles are.
I have no idea what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Update to the latest version that was released yesterday, 3.0.4, beta. There are some uupdates that should make the pack work better for you.
Otherwise, please post your log from the most recent playthrough, so we can see if there's anything wrong (too litte RAM, outdated Java, ya know, that stuff)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
The file path will be similar to this: C:\Users\Ashley\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\FTB Presents SkyFactory 3\logs

D

danielsop

So im getting the same problem as this and im updated to the latest that i know of and ive switched between versions and still get the same problem. Also i tried opening the logs with notepad and it was just random text. I can copy it if you need me to.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Please open a new thread for your problem instead of necroing months old thread without any proper information-