SkyFactory 3 - Duplication Issue?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

Tampowned

Title SkyFactory 3 - Duplication Issue?

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.4 (Beta)

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Firstly, love the pack, thank-you! I'm getting a public server up and running, but still in beta.

Unsure if this is intentional, but when a compressed block is broken with a compressed hammer, instead of giving 9 of the bi-product, it gives 36.

Furthermore, if the compressed hammer breaks (runs out of durability) while breaking a compressed block, the block is destroyed, but it gives extra of the same compressed block - therefore duping.

Looking forward to future changes and hopefully being able to assist with this project by reporting more bugs as they arise.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Tried this with compressed cobble and all 4 of the compressed hammers, unable to replicate either mentioned dupe bug.
This could be a client desync, can you confirm you've been able to repeat these dupes?

T

Tampowned

Re-tested and confirmed. I've also asked a friend to repeat this dupe and he had no trouble.

It could be on our end, but NEI suggests that you should only get 9 from a hammer as well.

If you need anything else, please let me know :)

T

Tampowned

We are indeed using Sponge, we're going to update to a newer version and see if the issue persists.

Would you still like me to record a video?

T

Tampowned

We've removed Sponge and the issue is resolved. Thank-you very much for your help!

bryce7434

Jul 29, 2019
Having the same issue, What version did you update to to use plugins and mods on the server???