Closed Skyfactory 2.5 world file missing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

BuilderJD06

Apr 27, 2020
I downloaded the server files 2.5.6 and accepted the eula. After that i ran the .sh file and it ran for a little bit (not long enough to join) and stopped. I also saw that it did not create a world file. Any ideas? I can provide any info you guys need, thanks.

BuilderJD06

Apr 27, 2020
So it says I'm using the port somewhere else, which is weird cause I don't think so. Anyways I changed the port to 25564 and it seems to be working alright except that its stuck, it wont go past unloading dimension 1.

Attachments

• root@localhost__opt_SkyFactory 4_27_2020 8_04_39 AM.png
    root@localhost__opt_SkyFactory 4_27_2020 8_04_39 AM.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 40

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
If you got a error message that the port is being used, then you have a separate process running with another minecraft server using the same port on that system. Either it's a missed process or a crashed process.

If you don't know how to close ports/processes - restart your machine and the port will be free again.