SkyFactory 2.5 World doesn't appear

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

Trollranger

Title:
SkyFactory 2.5 World doesn't appear
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Skyfactory 2.5
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Earlier today I was playing my world then logged off. About four to five hours later I launch the game normal and all but once I click single player the world isn't there but my creative test world is. I go into the game files and the world is still saved inside the folder perfectly normal. I removed the "saves" file from the skyfactory folder and completely uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack and then put the world back in the folder with no luck.

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
Whereas there are no any other ideas I would suggest to:

1) Create a new world
2) Open your old world via MCedit and copy the relevant chunks.
3) Open a new world via MCedit and paste the chunks there.
4) Profit.

You can send your world in .zip to my email (my nickname + @gmail.com), I can do this.

T

Trollranger

1) Create a new world
4) Profit.

You can send your world in .zip to my email (my nickname + @gmail.com), I can do this.
Thanks this worked out really well and now I can use mcedit too thanks

L

LazyArts

1) Create a new world
4) Profit.

Hi, my world is broken as well and I'm not much of a tech person. I was wondering if I could send my world to you so you can fix it? I'll try to fix it in the mean time.

L

LazyArts

Sure, send your world in archive to my email, or attach here
Your email doesn't seem to be working and the site won't let me include the file into a reply. Is there another way I could send you the world?

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
My email works fine, you can upload your world to wetransfer (google it) service (choose send via link not via email) and then send this link to me in a private message (I beleive if you posted it in this thread you'd have to wait till it is passes moderation.)

Kirby_Corbin, you can do the same.

K

Kirby_Corbin

My email works fine, you can upload your world to wetransfer (google it) service (choose send via link not via email) and then send this link to me in a private message (I beleive if you posted it in this thread you'd have to wait till it is passes moderation.)

Kirby_Corbin, you can do the same.
How do I put my world on the message on wetransfer?

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
Well first you archive it into an archive via 7zip or winrar programm, then you just go to wetranfer and press add files and you add this archive.

K

Kirby_Corbin

Well first you archive it into an archive via 7zip or winrar programm, then you just go to wetranfer and press add files and you add this archive.
alright, hold on, I have my world folder, what do i do with it? i don't know much about this stuff, can you help me on this?

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
Have 7 zip programm make it into archive so it becomes one file instead of a folder. Install it, and then the GUI is pretty self explanatory.

K

Kirby_Corbin

Have 7 zip programm make it into archive so it becomes one file instead of a folder. Install it, and then the GUI is pretty self explanatory.
can you link me a good 7 zip program by any chance?

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
I sent you back another 7zip archive. Extract it and put the folder into your saves folder.