Skyfactory 2.5 server stopping in middle of startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
R

rascalf78

Title:
Skyfactory 2.5 server stopping in middle of startup
Launcher Version:
v1.4.12
Modpack:
Skyfactory 2.5
Modpack Version:
v2.5.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I created a server with me and my friends so we can play Skyfactory 2.5. It worked for the first week or so until my computer broke. I got the server files saved to another computer because I had to wipe my hard drive. Whenever I got the files back onto a fresh drive and I installed java, the server launches but it crashes about half way through. I don't know how to fix it.

knoxz

Jul 29, 2019
Immersive engineering is saveing their cables not as tileEntitys but somewhere else. We have issues with dissappearing wire connections on other worlds than the overworld too. As you copied the server files there might haven been something you missed.

It should be fixable by removing/disableing immersive engineering from the server.
start it, which should remove all the immersive engineering blocks from the worldfiles...
and then adding it back to the modlist.

You will lose everything immersive engineering related in the process but I cant think of another way if the server is not even starting.

Make a copy and try it.