Sky Odyssey is better than I imagined, but...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Water

Dec 11, 2019
Just finished playing Sky Odyssey, spent over a week playing it non stop.

Had a blast with it, planning how my farms would work and such, and the tardis generator felt super satisfying to build.

Thaumcraft didn't feel grindy, neither did botania. In fact, I had a lot of fun (even though I did buy the cheat thaumonomicon and did not need to research anything). Industrial craft on the other hand... Boring and grindy as always. Tech reborn is muuuuch better.

However, I felt the need to add EMC to a few items, mainly some plates, because even with automation, all of the tardis generator materials took forever to make.

Also, Tier 10 blood tank was painful. Sure, I just slapped a drawer with stone and waited, but still, not fun for any of the involved parties.

I decided against going to dimension X, finished all of the main quests, but the trophy ones are not my jam. I may come back to it sometime in the future, but for now, I think that my journey is over.

Now, like many other times, I have no idea of what to play next. If any of you have any idea as to what to play next, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Thanks to anyone reading this small rant. Cya anytime