Sky Factory Time of Day (Mod?)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

ChuckyBalboa

Title:
Sky Factory Time of Day (Mod?)
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Sky Factory 2.5
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I would like to disable the "Time of the Day" feature in the top left corner of the screen.
It shows Day/Night, which day it is (e.g. Day 10) and the exact time of the day (e.g. 6:38 PM)

How can I disable it? So it doesn't show anymore?

C

ChuckyBalboa

And I just thought of another question:

How can I change the position of the little box in the top center .. the one with tooltips whenever you point at an item/block ... I saw a video where someone had it in the lower right corner of his screen.

It would be amazing if someone knows the answers to any of my questions :p
(Oh, and if this is the wrong section to post these question, please tell me where to put them as I am new and have no clue where to post...)

Thank you!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Don't know about the Time of day thing, but WAILA is the tooltip in the top center. Hit numpad 0 and select configure aspect, you can then drag it around.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
The Day/Time is the InGameInfoXML mod. Can just remove the file in the mods folder.