Sky Factory Server Download

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
S

Shadow Foxtail

Title:
Sky Factory Server Download
Launcher Version:
N/A
Modpack:
Sky Factory 2.5
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
There seems to be an error with the server download zip file. When I downloaded it from the server site on the Feed the Beast website and try to open the zip file, I get this error from WinRAR: C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\modpacks^FTBPresentsSkyfactory25^2_5_0^FTBPresentsSkyfactory25Server.zip: Unexpected end of archive
Likewise, if I use Windows' File Explorer, I get this error: Windows cannot open the folder. The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\Users\...\modpacks^FTBPresentsSkyfactory25^2_5_0^FTBPresentsSkyfactory25Server.zip' is invalid.

I've tried downloading this file twice on my server computer and once on my main computer (both running Windows 10) and still the same error.

EDIT: Okay, when I downloaded it from the FTB Launcher, it seems to have worked as it should've. I suppose the file at legacy.feed-the-beast.com/server-downloads is just a bit wonky? I've never had a problem downloading server zips from that spot before.

Last edited:

serbaut

Jul 29, 2019
Same for me. Thanks for the tip to download from the legacy launcher, that worked fine.