Sky Factory 3 won't launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

KSRenounce

Title Sky Factory 3 won't launch

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 1.10.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/95ca8f5e

Details of the issue It won't launch the modpack. It says that it cannot extract the library files

Last edited by a moderator:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
c:\ftb\FTBPresentsSkyfactory3\natives\lwjgl64.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
Tell your antivirus software to ignore your ftb folder, it's performing a scan and Minecraft can't use the file.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
also: do following On the launcher go to options then click the force update button, then launch the modpack.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
According to your log, your system only has 8 GB of RAM, and you're allocating....all of it. Only allocate 4 GB of RAM
Line 14- [09:41:37] [INFO] MainHelpers.printInfo:49: System memory: 4713M free, 8063M total
Lines 204 & 205-
  1. [09:41:48] [INFO] MCLauncher.setMemory:271: Setting MinMemory to 256
  2. [09:41:48] [INFO] MCLauncher.setMemory:273: Setting MaxMemory to 7936

R

Raida_

I had the same problem, my launcher only allowed 2 out 16 gb to be used... after the mods were loaded my game would've crash but i allocated like 4gb of memory and now it works perfect