Problem Sky Factory 3 is Broken

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

GBulldog77

Aug 21, 2020
When my server host (aternos, yah I know its garbage) updated to 3.0.19, you can no longer connect worlds that were made in 3.0.18. When I asked in the forums their they said come to the mod pack providers forum. Whenever I try to connect to the world it gives a fatally missing block error. Is there anyway I can convert my .18 world to .19. My friends and I put a lot of work into this world.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
im going to keep on posting this ticket till we get a response

Please don't, that is just spam. Have some patience, this is a forum and not a chat where you can get instant or faster replies.

Use the discord server if you want a more interactive experience.

Reactions: N4dZ

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
So, I checked this out - and for some reason the update from 3.0.18 -> 3.0.19 on the client side fails.

Work around is to make a new fresh instance of the pack (no need to remove the old one), and just copy waypoints and such over if needed.

Reactions: N4dZ

oxydron

Aug 25, 2020
So, I checked this out - and for some reason the update from 3.0.18 -> 3.0.19 on the client side fails.

Work around is to make a new fresh instance of the pack (no need to remove the old one), and just copy waypoints and such over if needed.
Can you explain how to do that ? Thanks

Keyzam

Aug 26, 2020
Ola! estou com mesmo problema, fiz o download do mod pack limpo pelo FTB e da erro ao entrar no servidor via aternos. alguem conseguiu algo ?
Google translator: Hello! I'm having the same problem, I downloaded the mod pack cleaned by FTB and the error when entering the aternos server. did someone get something?

Links of six prints of the error: