Sky Factory 3 first time loading minecraft

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
P

Parker Mayes

Title Sky Factory 3 first time loading minecraft

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version v3.0.9

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/7e91e0fc

Details of the issue My friend tried launching Sky factory for the first time but he got errors at

Loading - Initializing Minecraft Engine 3/7
Loading Resource - ModelManager 1/1
ModelLoader: blocks - refinedstorage:constructor 2317/2758

Please answer soon
Thanks

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Increase memory allocation

P

Parker Mayes

can you help me with this error when trying to run the server

No java binary in path. Can't run server, exiting...

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
you need to install java on the machine you're running the server on. Use 64-bit java if it's a 64-bit OS

kylanettie

May 12, 2020
have you solved that, friend? I have the same problem. Can anyone help me with that ? It's very important for me. I want to paly some minecraft. I have found some interesting seeds here, and I want to check them out. However, I can't start minecraft because of this problem. I would really appreciate if you will share the solution here. It's very important, please, take it serious. Minecraft is my favorite game, and I need to fix that as soon as possible

Last edited: