Bug Sky Factory 3 Crashes on Save & Exit

K

Kettle

Title Crash on Save & Exit

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file No crash log due to me being forced to close Minecraft via Task Manager, however there is a log of the session. I looked to the part where I logged out but there is nothing there except me logging out. If you need it I will post a the log

Details of the issue Crashes on Save + Exit, also happens when I die and click "Title Screen" Minecraft goes unresponsive and never comes back, forces me to exit via task manager

A

A554551N

Title Crash on Save & Exit

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack SkyFactory 3

Modpack version 3.0.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file No crash log due to me being forced to close Minecraft via Task Manager, however there is a log of the session. I looked to the part where I logged out but there is nothing there except me logging out. If you need it I will post a the log

Details of the issue Crashes on Save + Exit, also happens when I die and click "Title Screen" Minecraft goes unresponsive and never comes back, forces me to exit via task manager

I had the same problem with my GF today, except mine froze (Not Responding) for a few hours. Had to kill the application from the Task Manager for it to die.
Curse App, SkyFactory3, 3.0.6, Not modified, unable to retrieve log as her machine is now gone (took an hour for forum activation to go through).
I hope my notes below help someone out, sorry I didn't have the full log file.

Additional details:
She hosted it on her laptop and opened it to LAN.
We played for about 3 hours on the same network then I logged off.
When she "Save and Exit", the ram Minecraft was using shot up to about 2GB.

What notes I took from her logs/latest.txt (when in the frozen process of shutting down) was something like:
-
File /sounds/X.ogg does not exist (X was a handful of sounds - seemingly related to stevescarts)
unable to resolve texture due to upward reference #side in X (X seemed to be related to immersiveengineering)
"Cant keep up, did the system time change or is the server overloaded" error when she joined the game, after the second instance of "Saving chunks for level 'world name'/Overworld
-
"Failed to save the world" about 2 hours later (java.io.fileNotFoundException)
-
I successfully logged off and it was recorded
She left the game and it was recorded
Stopping single player
Saving players
Saving worlds
Saving chunks for .../Overworld
" for .../ExtraUtils2_quary_Dim
" for .../fakeend
" for .../fakenether
" for .../fakeoverworld
" for ../ Overworld