Sky Factory 2.5 world wont open.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

MrSonny

Title:
Sky Factory 2.5 world wont open.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Sky Factory 2.5
Modpack Version:
v2.5.3
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
My world just closes when i open it.No errors no reports nothing.just closes.I try to mcedit my island to aother world( which opens and works) but after i add my island and i open the new world it closes.Again no errors nothing. HELP :(

M

MrSonny

Here it is...i could only post it in a txt file. i hope you can find anything :)

Attachments

• log.txt
    375 KB · Views: 37
M

MrSonny

And i did updated my java...my windows 10 told me to do it so i clicked on the notification and it installed something.I dont have optifine. Maybe its already istalled in the pack.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Dug this out of the crash log.

It seems a block from extra utils is causing loading issues specifically with your save.

Try loading your island save up in mcedit and removing suspect blocks from extra utils.

Try that and see if it fixes it.

Also, check your list of installed programs and remove any older versions of java that may still be lurking and leave your most recent version.

Last edited:
M

MrSonny

i tried to mc edit pieces of the island and it still didnt work...if i give you guys somehow my level file can you help me?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
This is the block you need to remove,
-- Requested block coordinates --
Details:
Found chunk: true

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Would you mind uploading your world as a zip file so we may check it out on our end?

M

MrSonny

yeah....ofcourse. thanks a lot. I archived the level file. Thanks again.

Attachments

• level.zip
    100.6 KB · Views: 31
M

MrSonny

Yes...it worked if i removed the chickenchunks mod and i deleted tht folder.Thanks a lot for everything and you made a persone happy. If i found other problems i will return.Thanks again :)