Sky Factory 2.5 crashing on startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

Arran Clarke

Title:
Sky Factory 2.5 crashing on startup
Launcher Version:
v1.4.12
Modpack:
Skyfactory 2.5
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
After launching the mod it starts to load but crashes before it finishes.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Did you try installing and using 64-bit java like launcher suggested?

J

Johnnyc

You need to go into ftb launcher settings advanced options and tell it where to find the other Java...

In your latest log it's still using the 32-bit... You need to allocate more memory to it.

A

Arran Clarke

You need to go into ftb launcher settings advanced options and tell it where to find the other Java...

In your latest log it's still using the 32-bit... You need to allocate more memory to it.
Thanks that fixed it.

L

LordBoriz

I need help, I have 64x java but im still getting an error
I'm not sure what is happening, someone help please?

[22:00:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:00:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:00:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:00:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[22:00:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121
[22:00:57] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft