Sky Factory 2.5 crashes when I load a certain world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

ArcadianChap

Title Sky Factory 2.5 crashes when I load a certain world

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Sky Factory 2.5

Modpack version 2.5.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8a06de98

Details of the issue When I load my world "Skyblock", the game loads for a second and then my game crashes and takes me back to the launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
Backup your world.

Go into configs, and open the file forge.cfg. You'll see two lines, one with removeErroringEntities and one with removeErroringTileEntities. At the end, they should both say false. Change false to true, and save. Try running the pack and world again, and see if that solves the issue. If it does, set them back to False again.

Hopefully Forge will remove whatever blocks were preventing you from loading.

A

ArcadianChap

Thank you, that worked! The issue was I had placed an autonomous activator towards a draconic chest, and that had made my game crash.

Last edited:

iBeGhostting

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, that worked! The issue was I had placed an autonomous activator towards a chest, and that had made my game crash.
I know I am late but this is information you should have included with the "details of the issue". If it wasn't a config setting it could have been the mod being buggy. Just a tip for next time. Hope you have no more issues with the modpack :)