Sky Factory 2.5 2/7 Freeze

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

Iconic

Title:
Sky Factory 2.5 2/7 Freeze
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Sky Factory
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
hit play it loads to 2/7 fully then just freezes for hours going to keep trying when it crashes I will update with log

I

Iconic

when the game is running the launcher is 1.7.10 but the launcher I click play on is 1.6.61

I

Iconic

Attachments

• crash-2016-06-20_12.55.23-client.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 39

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
What launcher are you using? For some reason there are two different parameters that set the maximum memory,
Code:
-Xmx4352m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=256m -Xmx256M
And I think that as a result it is using the last one and is running out of memory.

I

Iconic

so I hit play from the curse client. it the loads up the mc launcher 1.6.61 then I click play again then thats when it starts the loading of sky factory

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
When it loads MC launcher can you change the memory settings? It might be adding the second -Xmx parameter.