Whitelist Server Skeptical Gaming | DireWolf20 | Whitelist | 6GB | No PvP | Hard | Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

S. Grimm

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: s_grimm
Reason to Join: I'm looking for a server that has a friendly, mature community and enjoys the game.
Little About You: I've been playing since alpha and love the FTB mod pack. I played with some college buddies, but they stopped playing, so I'm looking for a new server to play on.

Reiyachan

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Reiyachan
Reason to Join: i enjoy playing with other people, rather then by myself.
Little About You: I detest PvP which is why your server caught my eye. I'm quiet when working on projects, but do like helping others and chatting too. I don't have much FTB experience yet, but i am a fast learner and enjoy figuring out the workings of mods. I've played Minecraft since alpha, moved on to tekkit and just recently got introduced to FTB by a friend.

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: coolblockj
Reason to Join:I have been looking around for a good server, but it seems that every one i join either has a bad community or is very slow and laggy, I'm hoping this one is different, i really want to have fun with a nice community and build cool machines.
Little About You: I may be a little young, but I am very mature for my age, I know advanced lua programming, so I love computercraft, as well as i am very familiar with Industrialcraft, Redpower, and Buildcraft, but I know a decent amount about the other mods. I think I would be a good addition to your community, and hope you feel the same way. Thanks --Shadow

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Bob41599
Reason to Join: I want to, have fun and build some factories, I would like to focus in forestry, and my building are simple and too the point. I think it would be cool to have a team of about 3, too help. So ya that is why I want to join.
Little About You: I'm a long time modder, and minecraft player. I have played since alpha version. I watch direwolf20 all the time. I know my stuff about all the mods in the pack other then reliquirly. So know you know a little about me.

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: imspons
Reason to Join: As my previous server stopped i am looking for a new one that is moderated and still fun.

Little About You: Started Since Alpha stage on Minecraft, than around 7 months ago i started on tekkit and got addicted to machinery Well still learning easy ways of piping and so on. youtube video's of DireWolf20 himself help much.

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: footykid3
Reason to Join: I'm looking for a server with a great community. I'm hoping to start a youtube channel up and start a Lets play. I'm hoping a community like yours with help my series be successful.
Little About You: I've been playing minecraft for 2 and half years. I no all the mechanics of the game. Also, i love soccer and coding.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: hopdog90
Reason to Join: Looking for a new home
Little About You: I have been a Minecraft addict for years and i don't plan on quitting any time soon.

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: gwtje
Reason to Join: looking for good server to build cool stuff. because i'm tired of my singleplayer + in my singleplayer i do a slow tutorial LP, so if i get on the server it will be more like building cool stuff but less explaining. ( http://www.youtube.com/user/gwtjee )
Little About You: ^ , im 15 and from holland. started playing minecraft at 1.2.5, i loooove redstone and other mechanical stuff. i do small youtube channel. and my english is desent since 2/3 of my videos i do in english.
hope to be white-listed soon.

please just add me on skype when i get white-list: gwtjeee

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Voodooroo2010
Reason to Join: Looking for a good server to play on to learn more about FTB
Little About You: I'm a really good builder and i tend to take months on my projects and willing to help others on their projects

happypyro

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name:happypyro
Reason to Join: I've been looking for a good DW20 pack server for quite some time, and this one fits the bill perfectly
Little About You: I really like forestry

Snowsteal34

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Snowsteal34
Reason to Join: I'm looking for a Direwolf20 server with little to no restrictions on what I can use (ex: Quarrys, Mystcraft Ages), and it doesn't seem like your server has restrictions.
Little About You: I like to build things that have uses for a lot of people and sharing things with other people.

Furry

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Furryboy2
Reason to Join: i wish to play on a server with no griefers and raiders with a nice community
Little About You: i've played mc for a while then played the tekkit modpack for nearly 2 years then i started FTB and its been a few months now

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Arjun623
Reason to Join: I've been looking for a nice server without a bunch of worldguard plugins or Forge Essentials as to me it ruins the idea of survival.
Little About You: I started MC in the late alpha stages and then picked up Tekkit early on. It wasn't as smooth as I had wanted it to be and eventually I went back to vanilla. As of the past few months I got caught back up into FTB and have been playing it for about 4 months and am completely addicted.

Chrome

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: oGxChrome and DatSlyFoxDoee
Reason to Join: we really want to find a good FTB server were we can have fun and enjoy the game
Little About You: we are 16 and love FTB we also know alot about it and can help others we both are very talkative so we will be talking alot to other members

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: mango1120
Reason to Join:i love communitys
Little About You:ive never been banned and i love to work with others

Niz

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: xxxnizzaxxx
Reason to Join: I'm hoping to find somewhere to start playing and get used to the different mods in FTB, without worrying about some idiot trashing my stuff or killing me :( Sadly, none of the open servers i've found have really been good at that part so have decided a whitelist server is the way to go. PvP has its place, but I'd rather compete with the game than with other players, so the hard difficulty on this server suites me down to the ground :)
Little About You:Been playing MC for a couple of years, most of which has been with Tekkit. I've pretty much mastered the mods in Tekkit now and found EE kinda ruined it after a while. After recommendation from a friend, I started looking at FTB but single player just doesn't cut it so am now looking for a decent server to play on.

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name:bsc122
Reason to Join:I am looking for a good server with a nice community and this server looks very nice, also i dont want lag and it seems like a good machine.
Little About You:I am playing modpacks for over a year. i have played tekkit,mindcrack and some custom packs

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Aeromatt2
Reason to Join: Im looking for a place that has the freedom to create ages. I didn't see it marked as a banned item =)
Little About You: My life is mostly working. I work 8pm to 6am usa eastern time. This makes my social life a bit limited XD

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: nega_skoll
Reason to Join: I want to play with some new people and make friends, i also think the direwolf20 pack is more fun with other people
Little About You: My name is Harry Stupple, i like to live in void ages or floating islands because it reduces lag on my pc. I personally prefer to use the gravi suite to the power armor as a higher tear and at the start of the game i like in big holes, (preferably quarry holes as they are neater)
I also have never been banned