Closed Skeleton Invasion, duplicating when hit by a sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XpBoomsted

Summary of the problem Skeleton Invasion, duplicating when hit by a sword

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? Was in my base and noticed skeleton horse at door, i was confused because i have 6-7 mega torches around base, went out and had something to see ... there was 4-5 skeletons on horses ,and when i hit them they just duplicate with each hit. Also you can see mega torch 10 blocks from where they were spawning.

Mod & Version FTB Beyond Latest update 1.3.0

Link to log file screenshot http://imgur.com/a/LZMRY

Is it repeatable? hopefully not

Known Fix had to go in creative to kill them all because of duplicating

X

XpBoomsted

yes there was a storm, but arent mega torches preventing these things, also i dont mind them spawning but it was impossible to kill them because of all dupes

C

CDArena

I have seen this also - spawning in well lit areas inside my base during a storm. Could not get rid of them until I slept to make it day/stop the storm, and left the area so they despawned. It is quite annoying that something designed to stop spawns does not work.

Ishi

Jul 29, 2019
I think the mega torch only prevents hostile mobs from spawning and these skeletor horses are passiv, when they spawn. They become hostile when you get near them and got hit by lighting. In Torch Master 1.2 there is a new Block that prevents passiv mobs from spawning.

I had these in my base today, I could just kill them and they did not duplicate. You can also not put leads on them, but that is a Vanilla Minecraft bug btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.