Skele's Derp-tastic World Of Wonders

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I hate those eldritch guardians, they're almost impossible to kill early on.
I wish Azanor would change it so eldritch guardians only spawn if you've progressed a bit in thaumcraft, instead of spawning them when you haven't even opened a thaumonomicon

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I wish Azanor would change it so eldritch guardians only spawn if you've progressed a bit in thaumcraft, instead of spawning them when you haven't even opened a thaumonomicon
Actually Its easy to kill them if you know how to do it. I just do a sig zag circle while slashing at it and it just gets confused The only problem I had was when one of them spawned directly behind me

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Actually Its easy to kill them if you know how to do it. I just do a sig zag circle while slashing at it and it just gets confused The only problem I had was when one of them spawned directly behind me
They're also pretty easy to kill with bows. All you need to do is sidestep their projectiles.

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
They're supposed to, last I heard eldritch guardians spawning before you have a lot of warp was a bug. Apparently they currently spawn in any magical biome like normal mobs.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
They're supposed to, last I heard eldritch guardians spawning before you have a lot of warp was a bug. Apparently they currently spawn in any magical biome like normal mobs.
I was near an eldrith spawning area. They were intended to spawn there, kind of like the furious zombies with obsidian totems and corrupt nodes.

Reactions: abculatter_2

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah BTW, I plan on completeing all 3 Hardcore Ender Expansion challenges at once, and yes, that means I intend to kill the dragon without dying on hard mode with a bed without killing endermen.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
2014-11-14_12.37.54.png

small update

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
This is just a temporary altar, I need it to get an essence farm going. I am going to make a whole town and put this in the center of it later.
And then, after making it a bustling center of commerce and populace, will you begin trapping and sacrificing its inhabitants to dark gods for the power to eventually overthrow them, and become the dark god yourself?

Just an idea...

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
And then, after making it a bustling center of commerce and populace, will you begin trapping and sacrificing its inhabitants to dark gods for the power to eventually overthrow them, and become the dark god yourself?

Just an idea...
Believe me, there will be sacrafices.

ANYWHO
TIL Better Furnaces has TC4 support

Reactions: abculatter_2

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.7.10 Thaumcraft, to my understanding, things don't work with with essentia from jars and such as well as they used to. If you feed it from a Node with relays, then it should work same as always. It will pull essentia from jars, but things will work much slower than 1.6 Thuamcraft.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.7.10 Thaumcraft, to my understanding, things don't work with with essentia from jars and such as well as they used to. If you feed it from a Node with relays, then it should work same as always. It will pull essentia from jars, but things will work much slower than 1.6 Thuamcraft.
can send me a tutorial video from somewhere? I am so confused as to what you just said XD

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
can send me a tutorial video from somewhere? I am so confused as to what you just said XD
Searching for the video I watched, which is now fairly out of date, I found a newer video:
He makes mention of this around the 16:30 mark, but it seems that things such as the Infernal furnace, that use essentia to run or run faster, no longer pull essentia from warded jars. Instead you need to pipe the essentia in or use the relays.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK, here is day 4:
I have spent the entire day farming skeletons, creepers, and nether wart to make this farm
2014-11-14_21.21.55.png

I am now keeping minecraft on overnight and sitting in a chair so I don't starve. I WILL get mark 4 essence infused armore and I WILL fight the dragon and kill it tomorrow. this shit took way longer than expected.
2014-11-14_21.22.26.png

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning on taking a break from the forums for a little bit. When i come back the next post I make will probably be every day I have missed all in one

Lets just fast forward through the 3-5 hours of work and get to the good stuff

First, my bow
uknA8k9.png

Some sweet ass enchants too
AoveUCN.png

And the award for worst possible enchants on an expensive as sword goes to...
5DQuzNn.png

ME, thank you, thank you, I would like to thank the academy...

I can one shot spiders now though
EOfWXO8.png

SWEG OVERLOAD, CANNOT COMPUTE, CANNOT COMPUTE
dV6rjYk.jpg

I think it is time for me to go to the end

Hmm, I think this is it
QliOeHP.png

All the pylons are down now, and this is also the time where I realise that I forgot to turn it on hard mode before entering the end.
zK8hzeJ.jpg

He is almost dead, time to get out the beds!
UxbmJP2.jpg

HA, suck it!
Mhrx9Kg.jpg

Thing is I took like 3 hearts maybe during this battle. Which is why I am now throwing away every bit of my Magical crops items except one of each seed, I plan on making a plantation later. Right now my priority is to layout and build ThaumVille

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese