Site Update and what I have noticed

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
So, since the site launch (less than half an hour as of this post), I have noticed that there are a few things that are breaking inconsistently.

- There are several places where the .css either completely fails, or takes a long time to properly load, I have no idea why this is happening.
- The home page seems to think that the .png image that it should be calling doesn't exist, I guarantee you it does.
- The PM box seems to think that there is no .css for it to use, that was all tested over and over when I changed it, I have no idea whats going on as of now.
- There are several images which are either misaligned, or mis-scaled.
- There are now several images that just flat out fail to load at all. Once again, I have no clue at all =/.

NOTE: As of now I can confirm that these events appear differently for just about everyone. Until I can get some good consistent breaks, I doubt I can do much =/.

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz

Reactions: CondeCero

sledge

Jul 29, 2019
Nice look on the updated site and forums! Much more readable and the format looks like it has a lot of room for expansion. Thanks for the work you guys put into this.

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
The site design looks very good, at first when I could not access, I thought that there was any problem. I had not read about the changes.
I congratulate the entire team.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, this is not the update for the current design we have now. As you can see this was posted on the 29th September.