Singleplayer question regarding Direwolf20 Pack

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigoseplays

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB! My name is Sigose and I am trying to set up a single player series, I am running a new PC with Windows Eight OS, A forth gen I7 Core, sixteen gig's of ram, and GTX 770 graphics card! It seems to me that even though I disabled Steve's Carts and Rail Craft, there is some type of lag with in the game, is there something I can download to help boost the performance of java or for FTB with the mods? I'm hoping for answer! mainly with a computer like what I got, I REALLY do hope it's able to play the game just fine and record! :)

I hope to hear back from you all with maybe a few tips or suggestions on how to get this to work properly cause I feel that I've made an error some where for setting this up!

Cheers!

-Sigose

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Try the jvm arguments from this thread.

Copy and paste the text into the Additional Java Parameters box. How to get to there is below.

Launch FTB and click Options --> Advanced Options

What actually happens with the lag? I am going to assume you have a 64bit os and if you do make sure you are using 64bit java.

If you are still having issues then do the steps here to make sure you have the FTB launcher installed the recommended way.

If you need help after that go here for help with logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.