Open Single Player Loading Issue

D

deldinn

Summary of the problem Single Player Loading Issue

Pack Version 1.1.0

What is the bug? The game crashes after trying to load the single player map. Last thing I was working on was garden cloche and redstone flux power cables.

Mod & Version I don't know which ones caused the issue.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/3bb51507

Is it repeatable? Every time I try and load my saved game it crashes.

Known Fix I don't know of one...

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Did you remove any mods from the pack?

This perhaps should have been a support request, instead of a bug report - but read and try this suggestion:

Before trying this, make sure you have a backup of your world:

Try and use MCEdit to remove this block:
  1. -- Block being tesselated --
  2. Details:
  3. Block type: ID #2006 (tile.immersiveengineering.metal_device1 // blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.blocks.metal.BlockMetalDevice1)
  4. Block data value: 6 / 0x6 / 0b0110
  5. Block location: World: (-163,60,309)
Remember to save before exit MCEdit, and then try your world again.

Post new log if it still fails.

D

deldinn

Sorry about posting to the wrong area. I’m not on forums that much to know where to go :confused:

I will try that when I get home and see if that works. Side note, I’ve never used MCEdit before :eek:

D

deldinn

Using MCEdit, I removed all the Immersive Engineering Fluid Pipes placed before saving and exiting the last session... That fixed the loading issue! Have to use a different fluid pipe o_O

ykzlf6i.png

uHMKAgL.png

D

deldinn

Did you remove any mods from the pack?

This perhaps should have been a support request, instead of a bug report - but read and try this suggestion:

Before trying this, make sure you have a backup of your world:

Try and use MCEdit to remove this block:
  2. Details:
  3. Block type: ID #2006 (tile.immersiveengineering.metal_device1 // blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.blocks.metal.BlockMetalDevice1)
  4. Block data value: 6 / 0x6 / 0b0110
  5. Block location: World: (-163,60,309)
Remember to save before exit MCEdit, and then try your world again.

Post new log if it still fails.

I removed the Immersive Engineering Pipes with MCEdit and went into the game to replace them with Thermal Dynamics Fluid Ducts. I don't know what the issue is now; maybe I can't use the Pump from Immersive Engineering? NEW CRASH REPORT BELOW.

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a024ed68

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Same type of issue, other block:
  2. Details:
  3. Block type: ID #1084 (tile.ExtraUtils2:pipe.pipe.container // com.rwtema.extrautils2.transfernodes.BlockTransferHolder)
  4. Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
  5. Block location: World: (-163,62,311), Chunk: (at 13,3,7 in -11,19; contains blocks -176,0,304 to -161,255,319), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
EDIT: Also same solution, repeat the process with MCEdit (don't forget backups first)