Single player infinity world reset?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

HunterW

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Single player infinity world reset?
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi, I started playing infinity on single player and it was working fine, then I died so I went back to get my stuff and nothing was there. So I just accepted it and went back to my house. My house was gone too, (I had cut into a redwood tree and made a home there)

then I went back to village I had already looted in the life before and EVERYTHING kinda just reset...

Please help???

CreativeGuy2013

Sep 7, 2014
In the World of CRAZIENESS!
Ok, I'm lost. This is so strange. Never heard of anything similar. I have no idea. I think that's a bug no one will ever be able to fix, that's a corrupted world in my opinion. Sorry, I cant do anything else for you.

HunterW

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I'm lost. This is so strange. Never heard of anything similar. I have no idea. I think that's a bug no one will ever be able to fix, that's a corrupted world in my opinion. Sorry, I cant do anything else for you.
So if I start a new world with the same seed, will it be corrupt?

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to use a backup that Aroma(mod) makes and everything should be there so you dont need to restart fully

HunterW

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to use a backup that Aroma(mod) makes and everything should be there so you dont need to restart fully
Speaking of Aroma... When I first made my world, it said that aromacore was not working properly. Then it said it made a backup? Maybe if I uninstall aroma will this not happen again?

Bdogs1

Jul 29, 2019
Where did this message appear? in-game? if so has that message appeared lately or just once? My guess is it is working properly if creating a backup

HunterW

Jul 29, 2019
Where did this message appear? in-game? if so has that message appeared lately or just once? My guess is it is working properly if creating a backup
Just once after I made the world... Is there some key combination that I hit which restored the backup?