Whitelist Server SINGaming|Monster|1.1.1|MOVE TO OPEN|Economy|Residence|Tight Knit Community|Mature|Since 2010

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RottingLepha

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: RottingLepha
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Nope, never happened.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Been playing and making mod packs for a couple years.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Looks professional.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Casual play. Community projects. Intruiged by economy plugins. Havent used many of those.
What is the server owner's name?: Sorath

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
cant connect...says im not whitelisted...did u misspell my name? :(
Yes...sorry about that.[DOUBLEPOST=1399338685][/DOUBLEPOST]
InGame Name: RottingLepha
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Nope, never happened.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Been playing and making mod packs for a couple years.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Looks professional.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Casual play. Community projects. Intruiged by economy plugins. Havent used many of those.
Added![DOUBLEPOST=1399338874][/DOUBLEPOST]
i cant join it keeps saying missmatch of id 7 between world and game...
Make sure Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI is disabled, another user had that same problem.

KollinZ

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: jlcollins_21
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: No
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I have played on a FTB server for almost 2 years starting with Mindcrack then Unleashed and ending with the new DW20 pack.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: My previous server shutdown and I am looking for a new server to call home.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I am a builder and have many build ideas. I really enjoy Thaumcraft and Extra Trees (Binnie's Mods). I have never used any economy plug-ins and think trading will be fun.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: jlcollins_21
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I have played on a FTB server for almost 2 years starting with Mindcrack then Unleashed and ending with the new DW20 pack.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: My previous server shutdown and I am looking for a new server to call home.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I am a builder and have many build ideas. I really enjoy Thaumcraft and Extra Trees (Binnie's Mods). I have never used any economy plug-ins and think trading will be fun.
Added!
Whew, new membership is starting to pick up!

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update:
Changes:
Rail system is now semi functional. Leads to station 4000 blocks north of spawn.
Residence lots in spawn are now for sale, and have been extended to bedrock.
Quarries and bores are now no longer usable in the overworld.
Donation ranks have been created.
Tinkers Construct Mechworks has been temporarily removed until a dupe bug is patched.

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: letariodemaus
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: YEs, my partner that I was playing with was using an x-ray texture pack
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I have played tekkit before FTB was released, and after FTB came out, I played on three different servers
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I am looking for a good, stable, and fun community that I can play with and a place where I can build cool things.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I want to build a cool town somewhere in a mountain-range and make a sort-of dwarf-mountain town
What is the server owner's name?: I think its sorath, and if that's your name in real life, then congratulations on having a really cool name.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: letariodemaus
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: YEs, my partner that I was playing with was using an x-ray texture pack
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I have played tekkit before FTB was released, and after FTB came out, I played on three different servers
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I am looking for a good, stable, and fun community that I can play with and a place where I can build cool things.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I want to build a cool town somewhere in a mountain-range and make a sort-of dwarf-mountain town
What is the server owner's name?: I think its sorath, and if that's your name in real life, then congratulations on having a really cool name.
Added!

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: xBoom305
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Been playing modded minecraft since 1.4 and know my way around most mods today
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Looking for a good server with a community to play with, pretty boring when its just SSP
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Phenomical cosmic power, ity bity living space (Aladdin reference)

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: xBoom305
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Been playing modded minecraft since 1.4 and know my way around most mods today
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Looking for a good server with a community to play with, pretty boring when its just SSP
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Phenomical cosmic power, ity bity living space (Aladdin reference)
Welcome!

Overlord512

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: overlord512
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Not that I know of
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I play a lot of tekkit and FTB
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I am looking for a good place to call "home" for FTB, so this server looks fantastic, and I would love to be a part of it.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I want to build some great buildings and hopefully join a town or community.

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: overlord512
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Not that I know of
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: I play a lot of tekkit and FTB
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I am looking for a good place to call "home" for FTB, so this server looks fantastic, and I would love to be a part of it.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I want to build some great buildings and hopefully join a town or community.
Added!
Also, server is back up!

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Laughingghost
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Nope
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: FTB through a few differnt modpacks, direwolf/unleashed i've spent most time playing. Played tekkit prior to ftb also.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Seems like a large enough server to get a social environment going, would like to get involved.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Make some new friends within the gaming community, and create a kick ass base with heaps of automation going on! :p

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: Laughingghost
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: Nope
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: FTB through a few differnt modpacks, direwolf/unleashed i've spent most time playing. Played tekkit prior to ftb also.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: Seems like a large enough server to get a social environment going, would like to get involved.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: Make some new friends within the gaming community, and create a kick ass base with heaps of automation going on! :p
Welcome aboard.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: jakedabomb
Age: 14 (I understand if I am not accepted for this reason. Tight-Knit community sort of dragged me into the thread)
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: My little sister started to get into minecraft, she logged onto one of my servers, and got banned for spam, I have no clue why.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Yes, FTB since Beta A, and I played with Better Than Wolves in the past.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I want to play on Sin FTB because as you said, it's a tight-knit community, which inspired me to create an application for Sin FTB.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I would like to build giant buildings, automate laboratories, and make a couple friends in this server

Thanks for considering my application. I look forward to your reply. ~jakedabomb

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: mikalosa
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: banned, no; punished for inactivity in other ways, yes
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: alot more interesting than vanilla
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: i'm trying to find a server/pack to work with as of late and this looked promising; i get lonely playing alone
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: likely to do beekeeping and actually get closer to the endgame in said mod

Strubinator

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: jakedabomb
Age: 14 (I understand if I am not accepted for this reason. Tight-Knit community sort of dragged me into the thread)
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: My little sister started to get into minecraft, she logged onto one of my servers, and got banned for spam, I have no clue why.
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: Yes, FTB since Beta A, and I played with Better Than Wolves in the past.
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: I want to play on Sin FTB because as you said, it's a tight-knit community, which inspired me to create an application for Sin FTB.
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: I would like to build giant buildings, automate laboratories, and make a couple friends in this server

Thanks for considering my application. I look forward to your reply. ~jakedabomb
Added![DOUBLEPOST=1400441542][/DOUBLEPOST]
InGame Name: mikalosa
Have you ever been banned, for any reason, on any server?: banned, no; punished for inactivity in other ways, yes
What is your experience with modded minecraft in general?: alot more interesting than vanilla
Why do you want to play on Sin FTB?: i'm trying to find a server/pack to work with as of late and this looked promising; i get lonely playing alone
What would you like to accomplish on Sin FTB?: likely to do beekeeping and actually get closer to the endgame in said mod
Added!