Simple question about ProjectE (Equivalent Exchange)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nayabinghi93

Jul 29, 2019
I'm asking myself if ther's a way to share EMC with other players? I mean, if me and my friends could use and share the EMC together in our own server, if I burn a diamond in a transmutation table I would like all my friends able to use the EMC I have!
I don't know if it's possible, but thanx in advice for the answer :)

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
You can share EMC in the form of Klein star. The Klein star acts as a portable battery for EMC and is usable to transfer EMC to other players. The base one (Klein Star Ein) has a relatively small capacity but can be upgraded exponentially by crafting it with 3 other Klein stars of equal tier till you create an omega.

Reactions: Nayabinghi93

Nayabinghi93

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the answer, I already know the Klein star, but my problem was a little bit trickier: Suppose I'm in the nether while my friends are returning from a mine or from an exploration, and need to use some of the EMC I have, they can't use it cause I'm in the nether and have the Klein star with me, I have to return home and give them my charged Klein star. Ok then next time I'll give them my Klein star, go to the nether (so they can use my EMC after returning from the mine or the exploration), but suppose I would return back home before them, I can't use my EMC and have to wait their returning back cause they're away and have my Klein star with them, and they're maybe very far away from our base... Ok then I could leave the charged Klein star in a chest at our base so the first player returning home could use it, but if I need to use the transmutation tablet I have with me? The Klein star could be a solution yeah, but it's very limited and uncomfortable for the use we need. My question was like if there is a config file I can change the EMC mode to "shared through all players" or something like that, but at this point I think there isn't. Anyway, thanks again for the answer, really appreciated your help! :)