Silk Touch Book in Dungeon

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
I really do like having Wisps fly around my house, so I may get a ton of XP and try to get Repair on a book. Also, the Mutatio aspect can be found on Wispy Essence, so yeah. I know Mossy Cobblestone now has Mutatio, but that is hard to obtain. I forgot where the dungeon was :(.

On an unrelated note, does putting Protection on an Electrical Jetpack do anything? Protection either multiplies the protection rate on armor, which would render Protection on a Jetpack useless because it has no prior protection whatsoever, or, Protection adds protection onto the item, making an Electrical Jetpack with Protection more protective then before. That might be hard to understand, but if you guys do understand, then, well, you know what to do. Answer! :)
Yes, it works with the electrical jetpack. It does make the durability loop when you get hit until the charge changes and updates though, but never breaks. It doesn't really protect you much however (about 1/2 a heart of damage with of protection with protection 4).

Zeric

Jul 29, 2019
I really do like having Wisps fly around my house, so I may get a ton of XP and try to get Repair on a book. Also, the Mutatio aspect can be found on Wispy Essence, so yeah. I know Mossy Cobblestone now has Mutatio, but that is hard to obtain. I forgot where the dungeon was :(.

On an unrelated note, does putting Protection on an Electrical Jetpack do anything? Protection either multiplies the protection rate on armor, which would render Protection on a Jetpack useless because it has no prior protection whatsoever, or, Protection adds protection onto the item, making an Electrical Jetpack with Protection more protective then before. That might be hard to understand, but if you guys do understand, then, well, you know what to do. Answer! :)

IIRC RedPower2 lets you grow mossy cobblestone now. Place cobblestone next to some water and over some time moss grows on it.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019

Nether Wart has Mutatio, you could say it's quite easy to farm.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Monster skulls are brilliant for mutato/evil ect.
Get a vorpal blade and start shredding up mobs and build shards in the process.​

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
forestry gives you access to mossy cobblestone with the moistener.

put wheat and water into a moistener in a very dark room along with some cobblestone. Mossy cobble and mulch will come out.

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
I never knew you could grow mossy cobblestone! It's stuff like this that makes FTB that little bit better.

I guess this thread is becoming like a Q&A in a way :p

I'm really hurting for the Volito (flight) aspect because the only known way to me to get it is to use feathers, which I do need for other things (Mystcraft). Is there any other known way to get this aspect? I hate how Air Shards and arrows were changed to not have this aspect. I have about 1 1/2 stacks of Air Shards.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
I never knew you could grow mossy cobblestone! It's stuff like this that makes FTB that little bit better.

I guess this thread is becoming like a Q&A in a way :p

I'm really hurting for the Volito (flight) aspect because the only known way to me to get it is to use feathers, which I do need for other things (Mystcraft). Is there any other known way to get this aspect? I hate how Air Shards and arrows were changed to not have this aspect. I have about 1 1/2 stacks of Air Shards.
Bows have it. http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Aspects this page has a list of all the aspects and items that have it. Not sure if it is missing some, but it should be of some use.