[SIGNUPS] StormWolves (previously known as "Prolupus") [Werewolves/Mafia] [Subs only]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Rolesheet
If you have any additional roles to suggest, I'd like to hear it.
Please comment suggestions directly onto the rolesheet in Google Sheets.
The Doctor is a bodyguard with neither martyr nor retribution, correct?
Meaning that if the doctor and the wolves target the same player on the same night, none of the players involved die?
Also, when the Doctor blocks a kill, are the doctor, the target, or the would-be killer informed of what happened?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I have come to the insight that I have a great shortage of time this week (I almost always do). As such, I can not be really active answering people's questions realtime during the game, so please ask your questions as soon as possible. Additionally, Friday I may not be able to end the day in time, so D2 will be 24+ hours and I won't have time to end the day on Saturday evening or Sunday morning, so D3 will probably last +-48 hours (2 x 36 hours may be an option).

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
@Someone Else 37
I updated the rolesheet.

The doctor will be informed that his cure has successfully stopped an attack. The wolves and vigilante will know that their attack was blocked because their target doesn't die. The target stays ignorant.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i'm considering pulling out....i should mention that some guy named Hurricane Matt maybe knocking on Miami door in the next 2-3 days.... it most liekly wont' be a direct hit but we are on high alert for potiental tropical winds hitting the mainland and that may come with loss of power... thus limiting my phone use as well. but thats worst case scenario.. it most likely just be a nice stay at home day.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Start of the game
If everything goes well, this game will start [absolutely no approximate start of D1 here].

However,
I have no idea if it would be a good idea to start the game tomorrow.
  • We only have 10 players.
  • I'm super busy.
  • Fowl is about to be swept away by some tropical storm. (Result: 9 mourning players.)

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Remember a life jacket fowl

Cat 4. Hurricane(winds up to 145mph).. not a tropical storm(winds up 75mph) big difference. as long as it stays mostly off shore. we will get allot of wind,rain an few down trees...

i was around for andrew cat 5... that was a direct hit... i remmeber after 12:45am the howling wind and the back sliding glass door bending like a peice of paper..

seeing water going up walls(no splashing)that was a nightmare. i was 5 then so it might of been more horrible in my head...but i don't think a life jacket will make me feel any more comfortable..

if this was 1 ,2 or 3 it would just be a forced vacation at home with a friendly neighborhood barbecue and board games when the power goes out.

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
All that rain... still may need that life jacket. Been around long enough to remember Andrew as well. Not to mention enough floods for the red river up north of me. Oh and Katrina. Still a wise recommendation :p

Reactions: Robijnvogel

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Cat 4. Hurricane(winds up to 145mph).. not a tropical storm(winds up 75mph) big difference. as long as it stays mostly off shore. we will get allot of wind,rain an few down trees...

i was around for andrew cat 5... that was a direct hit... i remmeber after 12:45am the howling wind and the back sliding glass door bending like a peice of paper..

seeing water going up walls(no splashing)that was a nightmare. i was 5 then so it might of been more horrible in my head...but i don't think a life jacket will make me feel any more comfortable..

if this was 1 ,2 or 3 it would just be a forced vacation at home with a friendly neighborhood barbecue and board games when the power goes out.

Apparently its gonna be a direct hit. Good luck fowl.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i'd much rather you start a game... even if the power goes out i'll turn on my phone and quickly figure out whats happening.. make my vote and turn it off again..that is if the cell towers and satellites still allow it to work :p

i'm being more optimistic that nothing will happen and i'll have full internet connectivity thoughout.. my mom is being pessimistic tho she gets to ride it at a hospital while me,my bro and dog are trapped inside the house.

Reactions: Pyure
P

profrags

when do you plan to start the game? My friend wants to join but thinks it's better if he doesn't because he won't be able to play Saturday & Sunday