[signup] The Circle!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So this game is inspired by the film "The Circle". In the film, there's 24 people who vote on who to kill and whoever is the last alive gets to live. This game has a similar concept. No wolves, no roles, just a fight to survive against everyone else. I'm not gonna lie this is more experimental than anything else.

It's basically a standard werewolf game, but with no wolves, and no roles! Just one lynch every 12 hours. Notes:
  • At least one person must die each lynch. At least one person must be left alive at the end.
  • Ties are resolved by killing every tied player.
  • Non-voters are not smited, but they will be more likely to be lynched.
Player list:
  1. goreae
  2. LivingAngryCheese
  3. erindalc
  4. RealKC
  5. SoraZodia
  6. the_j485
  7. Someone Else 37
  8. profrags
  9. fowltief
  10. Lethosos
  11. Vikestep
  12. Shazam08
  13. robijnVogel
  14. Pyure

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@profrags

Seems like just a popularity contest, doesn't it?
Well it's also a persuasion game. If you start getting voted, you have to convince everyone else that you aren't a good target. Someone else is far better. Then hope that they forget about you. In any case, it's an experiment. I'm interested to see exactly how it plays out.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
@profrags

Well it's also a persuasion game. If you start getting voted, you have to convince everyone else that you aren't a good target. Someone else is far better. Then hope that they forget about you. In any case, it's an experiment. I'm interested to see exactly how it plays out.
But there's no quantifiable thing to use to persuade people, surely? Meaning that it's rather hard to actually sway someone's opinion.