[SIGNUP] TarkirWolf

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm leaving on Tuesday and won't be back till Friday, so I've got to sit this one out. Sorry, SE; Nothing against you.
End of Day (Shazzy: You should change the link on your Organization thread OP to this or something. I can never find the right thing form your link.)

Done! Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wrist is still fractured yo
Well, you're still on the ping list, so... there you have it. You should unfracture your wrist so you can play some Werewolf sometime.

I'm leaving on Tuesday and won't be back till Friday, so I've got to sit this one out. Sorry, SE; Nothing against you.
Darn. The irony is strong there, seeing as you did most of the critiquing of the rolesheet.

Done! Thanks for letting me know.
Perfect! That'll simplify that part of future GMs' jobs a lot- I always had to get there from the Date and Time link on some previous game.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
About that date n time thingy, I think that one is incorrect, because of summer time (at least here).
So, for a confirmation, it is 22:41 here, what time is it there?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
y u no use 24h time standard.
Anyways so the time difference is fine, somehow (2 hours). Thought that summertime (january) would mess up that.

So, all good. Edit: or not woopsie.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hmm, it shows the correct time for me... althouth it thingy might be doing derpy things because I chose a winter date, but it's summer here now. Let me change that and see if it fixes it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Exams are still going on, so not gonna be joining (why do exams have to span 2 weeks)
They span a week and a half or so here... I guess it's so that they can ensure that (almost) all courses have a three-hour block for the exam that doesn't intersect with any other exams that students might be taking.

While the school year here is just beginning, and exams are very far away, I get what you mean.