[SIGNUP] MoonWolf

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Questions for @Someone Else 37!
  1. The Nightfall Predator's ability will (hopefully) never activate. No one would willingly lynch Nobody; It'd be like giving exclusive control of that lynch to the wolves. Would you consider letting his power activate on the lynching of Liliana or a Vampire or something too?
  2. Lilianna's zombie attack makes it sound like she can kill a number of players equal to her number of zombies. Is that correct? It sounds hella overpowered.
  3. Will we (the town) get any kind of notification when Lilianna raises a zombie, or is it secret how many peeps she has?
  4. What happens to any (un)living zombies once Lilianna dies?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Questions for @Someone Else 37!
  1. The Nightfall Predator's ability will (hopefully) never activate. No one would willingly lynch Nobody; It'd be like giving exclusive control of that lynch to the wolves. Would you consider letting his power activate on the lynching of Liliana or a Vampire or something too?
  2. Lilianna's zombie attack makes it sound like she can kill a number of players equal to her number of zombies. Is that correct? It sounds hella overpowered.
  3. Will we (the town) get any kind of notification when Lilianna raises a zombie, or is it secret how many peeps she has?
  4. What happens to any (un)living zombies once Lilianna dies?
  1. Nightfall Predator was created as an enabler-type role to try and get people to not lynch Nobody. It's pretty obsolete now; I just never bothered to take it off the rolesheet.
  2. Yes, that's correct. Do note that her win condition triggers when Thalia activates her own ability, which has the effect of killing all the Zombies. I updated the OoP to clarify that this happens before Liliana's power would actually take effect.
    • The flavor here follows the Innistrad block storyline. Liliana came to Innistrad in search of a particular demon who happened to be imprisoned in the Halvault (along with a bunch of other demons and the archangel Avacyn). Liliana had no way to crack open the Helvault or otherwise extract that demon, so she raised a bunch of zombies and used them to coerce Thalia (one of the high priests of the church of Avacyn, I think) to open the Helvault by having the zombies attack a bunch of townspeeps.
    • Should I give Thalia Toughness from the start, just in case?
  3. There'll be no direct notification of that, although it'll be pretty close to (numberOfDays - 1).
  4. They... can't do much. The will still win, though, should Thalia activate her ability.

Reactions: Shazam08