[Signup]ElectionWolf!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time. be gentle!

"it's that time of year again as people line up and register to vote. Battlelines are drawn across various communities and candidates are selected on who is best to represent our country. Filled with colorful speeches and buses going on tour to every stadium, every city, each party gets their candidates to answer questions and get themselves analyzed form had to toe. But will the people chose the right one?"

Voting

Note:The Vote Tally aka Ballot at the end of the day will Carry over. Highest person will be forced to drop out of the race!!(Lynched)

Ex:
Pyure has 4 votes on day one. Does not get lynched cause someone else had 5.

Pyure has 3 votes on day two. for total 7 at end of day. Gets lynched for being highest.

Ties as usual will be handled by the more recent vote

Roles
RoleSheet

I made this off the top of my head. If you have any ideas,questions, criticisms feel free to post below and i may add them in. I wanted to do something alittle different yet still keep it simple.

Players
  1. Erindalc
  2. RealKC
  3. Pyure
  4. Robin
  5. Scott
  6. Nojr
  7. Someone else
  8. Shazam
  9. Lethoso
  10. Vikestep
Start of the game
will most likey start as soon as i get into work monday morning
End of day

this is my first time so if I'm a little slow to process everything you know why.
Now where is that ping list..

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Also, as per Fowlief-in-the-other-dimension: "The selection of democrats/republicans as town/wolves in this game is essentially random and is not a political statement or endorsement. Please do not transform this game into a political debate."

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not clear on how the abilities etc at the bottom factor into the game, and I'm not convinced they add anything
i should of mention that the abilies would be randomly assigned on top of what you already have. it's meant for the ballot system you can trigger them before the day ends to possibly switch things around. all the votes carry over... abilites can subtract a vote, add vote, eliminate/ingore all votes you have obtained that day.

that is the idea behind it. I can't make it any more clearer then that... if everyone is againest the abilies i can take it out.

Edited to add an example:
ex:
Mr one has 3 votes againest him
Mrs two has 2 vote againest him. voted eariler for mr one
Mr three just voted for Mr two increasing it to 3

Mr one triggers a foreign hack ability on mrs. two canceling out her vote for that day.

end of day
one has 2 votes
two has 3 votes
two gets lynched.

Also, as per Fowlief-in-the-other-dimension: "The selection of democrats/republicans as town/wolves in this game is essentially random and is not a political statement or endorsement. Please do not transform this game into a political debate."

i was trying to put that into words and it wouldn't come out my mouth... thank you for that!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
What if that's exactly what I'd like this game to turn into? :D

Reactions: Pyure