[Sign-up] Werewolf: Firelight

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
@SpwnX's working on that, I believe.
That is an idea that i'm not willing to take forward now.
Anyone is free to use it in the meanwhile.

If time passes and nobody does a thing about it, some day i may make it true. don't wait for it though.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I would join, but I'm going to drop off the face of the earth for a week or so within a few days, so I'd just get smited around day 3. Next game, I guess, or may be the one after, depending on when I get back.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Tch. guess i'll have to be more careful. I'm fond of talking useless random stuff while dead.

Reactions: xTordX

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I could do the alt one...

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Next game. Definitely next game. I've heard good things about it, and you'd really like the GM.
When I read that, I wasn't sure if you knew me entirely too well, considering how many posts I've made in the Forum Games section, or sneakily promoting your own game. As I didn't remember seeing you on the queue when I last checked it, I tracked down the Organization thread. And yup, there it is... :)

Reactions: Shazam08

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour! Question! At the end of my spooky vote recap, can I tell everyone to lock their vote to speed up the day by all of five minutes?
I'd say that wouldn't be a wise thing to do. It can be interpreted as a way to tell people that their vote is right (in the case of voting a wolf).