Sidebar buttons not showing during multiplayer/forge server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

BanditSphere

Sep 23, 2019
I have FTB utilities and FTBlib mods on the server 1.12.2 and client. The sidebar button for teams, map, claiming, and etc are not there when playing on multiplayer, but they are on single player. What is missing on my server-side? Also, there is no FTBUtilities config file and there isn't a path of local/ftbu folder that it would be in. Everything is already "enabled" in the options menu in the game.

E-Bear

Mar 6, 2020
Hello,
having the same problem with server version 1.12.2 and utils version 5.4.0.106.
buttons are showing on the server after i load an singleplayer map. but if i click on the teams button it just came up an loading sign see screenshot

Attachments

• loading.PNG
    loading.PNG
    524.8 KB · Views: 138

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
@E-Bear - create your own thread and provide more information, full log, perhaps info about what pack your playing etc.