Whitelist Server [Shutdown]Around the Galaxy | FTB DW20 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Nothing Banned | Small Comunity | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rio44

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: invisimage77
Name (Optional): River
Why do you want to join?: I want a nice and small server to play on with a good community

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: dewboy3d
Name: "Tom" or "Dew"
Why do you want to join: I like smaller servers with good people. Plenty of FTB experience and a huge fan of DW20. Would love to play with you all.

noheton

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: noheton
Name (Optional): noheton
Why do you want to join?:
Looking for a nice mature community to build great things in a big modpack. I am a big fan of hard mode, but not griefing.

Last edited:

Ewout112

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: Ewout112
Name (Optional): Ewout
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a small time for a small mature FTB server due I got bored off the vanilla. Hopefully there is still a spot open.

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: EgG4mer
Name (Optional): yuosef
Why do you want to join?: I want a nice and small server to play on with a good community

Scopius

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: scopius2
Name (Optional): Michael
Why do you want to join?: I find myself trying to hold conversations with creepers in single player. Seriously, I've been playing MC for a few years, tried a few servers and got griefed immediately, and would like to play cooperatively.

Macgyver01

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: macgyver01
Name (Optional): Mac
Why do you want to join?: Want a small server to play on.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: MrGeorge547
Name (Optional): George
to meet new people and help them out. i also want to play with some of my favorite mods such , thermal expanion , ic2 , build craft

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: thomboy90
Name (Optional): thom
Why do you want to join?: have fun, make friends and start a youtube lets play

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: rmx614
Name (Optional): Adam
I just had to close my server that i was runningand looking for a good community to record videos

Dlrose

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: HDbag
name: Dustin
Why I want to join: Me and my friend are looking for a grief free place to build and let build... without all of the banned stuff so I can at least do what I want to do to my own stuff.

liquid

Jul 29, 2019
mc name: liquidnewt
name: chris
why i want to join: played a few bigger servers too many restrictions and the level of maturity was not enjoyable.

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: spendowali
Name (Optional): fish
Why do you want to join?: I've played for 2 years on a whitelisted server before, but then the server was shutdown due to server owner's lack of resources to keep the server alive, so I want to find a new whitelist server to join and have fun with the community.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: IamTilen
Name (Optional): Tilen
Why do you want to join?: I've been around single player for too long - it's time to move on to a - as I prefer - small community and enjoy quality time in it.