Whitelist Server [Shutdown]Around the Galaxy | FTB DW20 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Nothing Banned | Small Comunity | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: aroundgalaxy.servegame.com
Server Running FTB DW20 1.0.11 Pack
Rule: Be reasonable
To apply to the Whitelist post a response to this thread with the following details
MC Nickname:
Name (Optional):
Nothing disabled

In this server you will find a small comunity with an unique build style. Friendly. Mature.

Hard Mode (PvP Enabled)

10 Slots

CPU Intel G2030 3.00Ghz
8Gb RAM dedicated to MC
A lot of HDD space
Stable Internet connection with Upload speeds up to 50Mbps

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname:TankoHidiki
Name (Optional):Gala
Why do you want to join?: Just upgraded my computer to run direwolf20 pack. So I'm looking for new server to join.

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: explosion116
Name (Optional): Christian
Why do you want to join?:
To play with my friend!

MC Nickname: Nokia2
Name (Optional): Danny
He wants to play with me :D

Doubletime

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: DrTyler
Name (Optional): Tyler
Why do you want to join?: Been playing FTB for a while in single player and want to try out a small server.

longbow6625

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: longbow6625
Name (Optional): Jared
After playing vanilla for years I'm getting into mods a lot, been searching for a good server for over a month and a half now. I hope it's yours.

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: Marxtai
Name (Optional): Charles
Why do you want to join?: I've been playing in a nice FTB server until now, but unfortunetly it will close in the near future. I'm looking for a small community where everybody knows each other, a place to hang out and have fun while playing FTB. Your server has everything I want, and it looks very promising. :)

MrFTB

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: auboli77
Want to play some FTB on a server again
Thanks

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname:sigge300
Why do you want to join? looking for a server whit a small community

Codeni

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: Codeni
Name (Optional): Cody
Why do you want to join?: I love minecraft, playing on a server, and small communities. The idea of a small community is great for me, because it actually promotes meeting new people, and creating actual in game friendships. :]

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: B1G_D_
Name (Optional): David
Age:16 (although i see it says 18, i am mature and have been looking for another small server since the last one i played on shut down)
Why do you want to join?: i love FTB ad i want to play with other people to see what they have built and to help people out. Please let me join :)

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: danriduk
Name (Optional): Daniel
been playing on modded servers for years, want to move to a DW20 one :) i know most of the mods and enjoy helping people out.

blooddrunkreaper

Jul 29, 2019
MC Nickname: blooddrunkreaper
Name (Optional):Nick
Why do you want to join?:I have played on many FTB servers in the past but all of them have either ended up closing down or resetting the map so often that I can never really get anything done, my hope is that this server will be a good friendly server that will be around for a while, also my friend Marxtai recently applied and was accepted