Should I even work on it?

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
With all that is happening and the uproar that I have not bendable to keep up to date with on Twitter. Just so much to try and read coming so fast. I don't know if I should even being too work on the mod want to create. Anyone have any suggestions? Any moderators or global moderators that could help me understand a little more to fill the empty spaces?

Thanks a lot.

neeneko

Jul 29, 2019
If you think it will be fun to work on and you look forward to learning stuff and creating something, then yes, get to work on that mod!

The modding community always has drama going on.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry about other people or keeping up on twitter ect
Build your mod as a game you want to play- you'll enjoy it more.​

Well I planned on building it the way I envisioned it. Just with all thishappening I was just unsure on what was going to happen.

If you think it will be fun to work on and you look forward to learning stuff and creating something, then yes, get to work on that mod!

The modding community always has drama going on.

I get that, just with a lot of the more "famous" modders and trying to keep up with what Slowpoke and CPW were saying I was unsure what to do. Also with modders saying or mentioning or leading to they won't mod also worried me.

Thank you tho for your input :)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
My personal take on this in regard to creating your own mod is to just do it. Create it however you wish, and get it to a point that you're happy with it. It's the releasing aspect that's currently causing issues. If you want it to be a public mod, don't let this stop you.

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
My personal take on this in regard to creating your own mod is to just do it. Create it however you wish, and get it to a point that you're happy with it. It's the releasing aspect that's currently causing issues. If you want it to be a public mod, don't let this stop you.

Of course I want it to be public :) it is boring having something "amazing" or "fun" and not wanting to share it with everyone. I would love to see people play it and enjoy themselves that is the reason I want to do it. I don't want money or donations, I just want to see people having fun. :)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I really like your attitude about it. Make sure you give us a link to it when you're done, I'm excited to see what you pull off. Good luck with creating it!

Reactions: Zein Eizoku

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
I really like your attitude about it. Make sure you give us a link to it when you're done, I'm excited to see what you pull off. Good luck with creating it!

Thank you very much. I am very new to the code writing process and I am pretty much learning by the seat of my pants. I will say that out is a magic based mod haha. There is allot of industrial stuff out there but. I think we need more... dark... arcane arts ;-)

Reactions: Padfoote

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
tumblr_mdut14ap9Q1rzu2kuo1_500.gif

Just be prepared for one every once in a while and you'll golden.