Shoop Resonant Rise [Season 2] [Ended]

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
You don't have to plug the DSU in place of the barrels. Just slot it into the piping where it goes through the floor. In the top, out the bottom. It'll act as a buffer for the barrels. No barrel breaking, no golem reassignment needed.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have to plug the DSU in place of the barrels. Just slot it into the piping where it goes through the floor. In the top, out the bottom. It'll act as a buffer for the barrels. No barrel breaking, no golem reassignment needed.

I've already corrected the issue but thanks

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Is this series dead or just sleeping? I really miss your nice and cool lookin builds.

Zealstarwind

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar issue with golems and pathfinding saice, my coco farm was hard to automate in dw20 1.4.7 but with MFR it's pretty solid. I'm really enjoying your builds too, you don't happen to youtube or stream your work do you? I looked all over and couldn't find anything.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I updated Resonant Rise and popped on the Test Server 1.

Since it updated to 1.6 MC looks like the server had a reset so this build is gone. Debating what to do now as I have not really seen much activity on either Dave's or Lambert's youtube channels and it seems like at least TS1 is fairly quite. Though I am being told TS2 and TS3 are fairly active. Not that I've ever really be overly dependent on others with my builds.

So I will have to start a new build. The question is should I stay on TS1? Try to get into TS2 or TS3? Just go solo? What do you folks think?

Reactions: Pokefenn

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Shoop! I pop in on TS1 but my ISP is giving me he'll so I mainly use my ssp world. Poppy, Pokefenn, & others are busy early in the day (US time). I'd suggest staying on TS1.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I noticed Corjaantje is still posting videos. As always I work really weird hours so I rarely bump into anyone unless its my day off. I'll scope around the area a bit and see if anything strikes my fancy.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well saice if I were you I'd stay on ts1 since it's seems to be the only server with BoP installed if not just play were your happy :D

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I am on TS3 but since my computer sucks and is 32 bits, I CAN'T PLAY RR on 1.6.4.
*headdesk*

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem I have with this post is that I can only 'like' it once.

Welcome back, Saice.

Thanks... Yeah I've been in a sort of downward migraine/depression spiral and was not functional enough to do much then zombie my self to work and back. But I'm feeling better these days and feeling creative again. So I hope to get a new project stated soon.

Reactions: RedBoss

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks... Yeah I've been in a sort of downward migraine/depression spiral and was not functional enough to do much then zombie my self to work and back. But I'm feeling better these days and feeling creative again. So I hope to get a new project stated soon.

Glad you're feeling better. I vote for staying on TS1, although it seems your mind is made up that way already. I think if some people log on there regularly, others will too (in the vein of "if you build it, they will come). Look forward to seeing your build when you find somewhere to start.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I updated Resonant Rise and popped on the Test Server 1.

Since it updated to 1.6 MC looks like the server had a reset so this build is gone. Debating what to do now as I have not really seen much activity on either Dave's or Lambert's youtube channels and it seems like at least TS1 is fairly quite. Though I am being told TS2 and TS3 are fairly active. Not that I've ever really be overly dependent on others with my builds.

So I will have to start a new build. The question is should I stay on TS1? Try to get into TS2 or TS3? Just go solo? What do you folks think?

Come on TS1 =3
Its starting to get alot more active :p

Reactions: the_j485