Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest I do not know which version it was added in. I only recently found out they exisit. But the dorp rate is insanely small I murder bule slimes all day long and only have two with one of those being a gift.

I will assume AUTOMAGICAL is using the latest...

Do you have to wear it?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I will assume AUTOMAGICAL is using the latest...

Do you have to wear it?

when you hit O you will come to a new invtory screen. There is a place for them in the bottom right. You can also just use the completed heart contaner from your hand.

There is other slots on that screen but nothing I know goes in any of them at this time.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
when you hit O you will come to a new invtory screen. There is a place for them in the bottom right. You can also just use the completed heart contaner from your hand.

There is other slots on that screen but nothing I know goes in any of them at this time.

Okay...

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Laser drills, man! They're the way of the future.

Actually I'm still using early game power but I have those because I can get pink slime easy.

Know why? Murica that's why.

I'm kidding. I forgot about those and they're gun be used like it ain't no thang.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Now that the ship is up and running I finaly tore down the Hovel of Shame.

I had a lot of mis adventures last night. Got so bugged out Dave had to delete my Player.dat file and then I spent the next 3 hours recrafting all that I lost and then while doing that designed to go crazy and make a massive MPS suit.

Started working the some stuff around the ship. A set of ruins. Some scafuling to make repair stuff. I play on making some turtles just for looks to give the ship a in repair sort of look. Behind it I'll build a farm of some sort most likely MFR.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
looking great Saice :D what are you planning on doing for the wings?

Wings? No Starships dont need wing.

Though I do plan on opening one side up and have scaffleing to make what looks like a retracable arm to come out one side and have a mining laser on that.

Lambonia

Jul 29, 2019
Wings? No Starships dont need wing.

Though I do plan on opening one side up and have scaffleing to make what looks like a retracable arm to come out one side and have a mining laser on that.

maybe not, but I feel it is missing something in the width dept.. perhaps this mining thing would work :)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
maybe not, but I feel it is missing something in the width dept.. perhaps this mining thing would work :)

I subscribe to the idea that ships should be long skinny things with big back sides. Hence the hull shape I went with.