Shoop LP [Season 3 restart] [Ended 2/10/14]

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
only a few hours. I have built a super secret black reactor under my base. It is a tier 5 with a well of suffering an a curse earth with an anti-creeper rig. the altars tier 2 and 3 rings are 28 Rune of the Orb. The rest is sac runes. I am debating replacing the tier 4 row with more Runes of Orbs but they take a lot of time and resources to make. The reactor itself filled my pool (that is my max right now) over night.

Anti-creeper rig?
I've been thinking of setting one of those things up myself, but couldn't figure out how to make it so that creepers won't blow up with light mages and ruin the whole thing.
(Is it in a LP video?)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-creeper rig?
I've been thinking of setting one of those things up myself, but couldn't figure out how to make it so that creepers won't blow up with light mages and ruin the whole thing.
(Is it in a LP video?)

It is some of my lost footage.

But I'll do some screen shots

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Super secret way down

Black Reactor
by Saice, on Flickr

Holy stone box to protect the world form the evil altar within

Black Reactor
by Saice, on Flickr

BEHOLD the "Black Reactor" (copyright KirinDave)

Black Reactor
by Saice, on Flickr

So in the middle is a vacuum hopper connected to a ender chest for mob drops. Around the base are kinetic attractors set to push so that all items get pushed into the middle and nothing falls outside of the hoppers range.

This is my anti-creeper thing

Its a corporeal attractor it pushs or pulls mobs.

Black Reactor
by Saice, on Flickr

You can set it to just one mob type which I did

Black Reactor
by Saice, on Flickr

There is a one block drop and water so the creepers are quickly put under water so if they do explode they do no damage to the system. I'm using this instead of a ritual of containment because it moves them faster and holds them in place in the water.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

AGZJYBw.gif

Reactions: casilleroatr

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Anyway, talking about Black Reactor...
Witches can regen themselves, right? So a good amount of witches can keep the system supplied without spawning too many entities.

I don't believe their regen is enough, it's about half a heart damage per one second, whilst regen potion effects are at least half a heart per two seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote