Whitelist Server ShiftedPlay | ShiftedPlay Private ModPack 1.0.0

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

whitemorn

Jul 29, 2019
logo.png

The Delta Server is a Private Custom Modpack on the Feed-The-Beast client.

General info:
Server address: delta.shiftedplay.net
Live map: Click here
Slots: 25

Difficulty: normal
Mature attitude: 16+

Mods list:
http://shiftedplay.com/threads/ftb-custom-modpack-info.1120/

Server Features:

• A Survival Immersion Server
  • Towny, iconomy, griefer tracking, chest shops & lockette.
  • PVP on
  • Starvation on (but hey there is food like everywhere, pick it off the trees if need be)
  • Monsters (ya not mobs, MONSTERS) we have 4 different creepers, spider moms and more
  • Server trade post & player run economy - turn in gems (rubies, sapphires (green/blue), in for credits. You can then use those credits to purchase stacks of certain block types.
  • Whitelisted Private Server - Application server.

General Rules:

• No Griefing, Hacking, Exploiting, Duplicating, for any reason
  • Respect All Players – No Harassing, No Stealing, No Spamming, No Advertising
  • ShiftedPlay is not responsible for losses due to bugs, rollbacks, etc
  • Land protections are not to be placed close to other protections without permission of the owner.
  • This is considered a hostile map, however harassment is not allowed
  • Keep the wilderness zones clean, purposeful trashing is considered griefing.
  • Mystcraft world creations are only created by admins
  • Mining should primarily be done in the mining age.
  • Any and all machines are not to be left running, unattended, when offline. Doing so will result in the loss of all player owned blocks in the area and/or being banned.
  • All block breaking machines are banned/disabled. This is to prevent large scale griefing.
  • All explosive items are banned/disabled.
Two ways to apply for whitelist:
1. Apply on ShiftedPlay.com
2. Apply as a reply here:
  • Copy any paste the below application and fill out in a reply
  • If approved you will receive a PM on this forum with our private pack code.
Your real age:
IGN:
Have you read, and understood our rules? Yes | No
Why do you want to play on this server?:

Staff:
Owner: Whitemorn
Admin(s): Kittychanley

Installing:

1. Download & install the FTB client
  2. Open FTB and click "Private Packs" on the upper right-hand corner
  3. Type in our private code and click add.
  4. Scroll to the bottom of the mod pack list and select ShiftedPlay. Now every time you open the launcher it will be auto selected.
  5. That's it your done, add delta.shiftedplay.net to your multiplayer server list and if your whitelist is approved log in.
All future updates will be uploaded through this launcher. It will simply prompt you when you attempt to launch stating that an update is available. Never worry about being out of date or updating before the server has again.

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Your real age: 16, almost 17
IGN: FijianMamba
Have you read, and understood our rules? Yes!
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on this server because I want to join a community of great feed the beast players and make some great friends along the way! I also want to join a good server with good protection and cool features with this one. I REALLY like the Monsters addition!

Valdir

Jul 29, 2019
Your whitelist application has been accepted. Welcome to the community! I have PM'ed you with info on how to connect to our server.