ShiftedPlay FTB [FTB Pack A, 1.4.2] [White List] [Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

awsome1102

Jul 29, 2019
this is for my friend he dosent want to make an account
IGN:
BILLYJOEH
16+Age?:Y/N
Y
Agree to the rules?:Y/N
Y he agrees

Bicgrip

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I am not whitelisted either could you plz try entering my name again: lebeast

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
YES a ftb server with Commands and locks! i hope i can join im mature and im 15,5 please
IGN:mannen1338
16+ Age?:Y/N 15,5 I beg you i really wanna join. im very active and helpfull if needed.
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Of course i agree! :D

I know im not 16 yet but it would mean alot too me because i would really like to join this server cause its so awesome.

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_king_99
16+ Age?:no unfortunately I'm 13 but have the maturity of around 15-16 and don't mind swearing and anything sexual.
Agree to the rules?Definitely