Sharing is Caring

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Godzilla-Cthulhu-Jörmungandr crushes both of you with my mighty tail. Person below gets their remains. And one of my scales.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I am the master of black magic!
I revive me and Cheese and we open a portal to the Deeper Dark. Peoplez gets to mine there ~forever~

The servers are down... Oh, wait! They're doing something!!

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
And i also use your scale to make a pendant which gives me the awesome magic forcefield from Thaumcraft

The servers are down... Oh, wait! They're doing something!!

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if this is old enough for that to class as necro'ing. Anyhow, I mine out all of the things in the deeper dark and throw it all into a black hole storage.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I take the black hole and travel forwards in time, advancing to the year 3000000, coming across a ship with a hologram, liverpudlian and a life form developed from a cat inside.

I give the poster below the ship's garbage pod.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I take the poster, which i assume to be holographic, and spray it with future fabreeze to make it smell better, and try to find a support group for tuine travelers from the past because there must be many of them to learn how to cope with all this future stuff. Because how would you have given it to me if i wasnt also in the futre?
I give the person below my knowledge of time traveling coping mechanisms. (and the almost empty febreeze container)

sent from this thing in the universe of blu pikachus

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
He didn't give you a poster. You're the "poster below" and he gave you the ship's cargo XD

I learn to time travel and mess up history in a parallel universe.

Poster below gets to do anything he wants with that universe

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I take it and turn it to laughing gas ;)

I use the gas to fill the balloons for my parteeh. (It's my birthday! :D )

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I take the lol and turn it to /o/

Person gets a mexican wave or whatever you call that

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I use the mexican wave as a jump, involving everybody in the universe (At this point, I'm still in the year 30000000) and the aftershock is so big, a giant black hole is created.

I give the poster below the black hole, and I hope that it isn't Derpy that gets it.

Reactions: pc_assassin

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I take the eternal hunger, and turn it into a turkey sandwich.

Eternal hunger is worse than nothing, and turkey sandwich is better than nothing.

I give the butter used from the sandwich to the person below.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I grt the roasted meats and my ghost comes out of them. I take them and put them on a BUTTER altar to the End God.
Person below gets a free prayer to the End God.
(Trololo @LivingAngryCheese)