Share your power loops!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Skele soul shard-> bones-> bonemeal->IC2 fertiliser (craft with scrap)

Load it into a MFR fertiliser machine, with the minefactory planters and harvesters- you can farm a 3 wide strip of saplings at a stupid speed.
(each harvester/planter/fertiliser does 9 saplings- 3 of these can run a 36HP boiler with wood to spare)​
Area for area- there's a vast improvement over SC tree farms.
My SC farm struggled with a 36HP and 36LP- where's my minefactory farm covering the same area ran 8x36HP with ease, and left about 700k logs in storage. I could probably run 12 or 14x36HP on it. (ran out of iron again)

My other favourite power source (I'll leave the mechanics to you)- but basically I was running my matterfab off the drops from a witch shard...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
This is the first heroic, not-shameful use of frames I've ever heard. Would love to see a video.
What do you mean by "heroic, non-shameful use"?
The AE system is preety simple, the "wire-placing/solar-placing" is a variation of Odedex's self-replicating barrel sorting system, the "one mining-well/check if there's a redstone energy cell available" (they will be powered by electrical engines, probably 6 with max upgrades) frame-ship is the only real thing I created here...

Ixeling

Jul 29, 2019
I think I will go with that recycler + generator, but I will try to find a witch hut, because a witch shard sounds interesting...