Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a lot of lag once again from people's farms, different type this time.

Also those large scale Endermen attacks are from HEE and people who've taken a Relic piece into the Overworld.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a lot of lag once again from people's farms, different type this time.

Also those large scale Endermen attacks are from HEE and people who've taken a Relic piece into the Overworld.
I have taken into account my farm and put on an auto stop on it

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, I will be leaving the server. There are numerous reasons why. Thank you Shady for letting me join and play, but it's time for me to move on.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the fish!

I'm quitting the server and Minecraft as of now.

For some reason FTB will play nice for awhile and then tank my FPS randomly. It's no fun playing and having fun at 30-40fps and then randomly going for 3fps for several days waiting for FTB to stop PMSing.

Had fun, see you guys sometime maybe never!

GamingWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:ulloriaqkunuk3 No caps

Minecraft experience:Been here since 2012 Since 1.0 came out

Average behaviour and goal on server:To have fun and Build stuff

Info About My Self:Just got my PC Fixed so i've not been playing too much of minecraft So yeah.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for all the fish!

I'm quitting the server and Minecraft as of now.

For some reason FTB will play nice for awhile and then tank my FPS randomly. It's no fun playing and having fun at 30-40fps and then randomly going for 3fps for several days waiting for FTB to stop PMSing.

Had fun, see you guys sometime maybe never!

Heh. Dolphins.

Relkofizz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: relkofizz

Minecraft experience: Been playing since beta 1.5, Lots of modded experience

Average behaviour and goal on server: I am usually helpful, have a tendency log out suddenly, I want to build an awesome fortress, probably wont get around to it though

Some information about yourself: My time zone is moutain time, I usually play on my laptop, I tend to find exploits but always report them when I do.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yes

Alex45920

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:
Alex45920
Minecraft experience:
Since 2011, FTB since beta A
Average behaviour and goal on server:
I prefer tech stuff, so a cool factory type, mineral productive base
Some information about yourself:
I am currently 2 years ahead in math, and am taking a side program on engineering. I play sports, and tend to be very social
if you read the rules and do you agree with them?
I think they are some of the most flexible rules i have seen. Quarries are allowed (to an extent) Pvp same, and general things that are normally banned. I TOTALLY like and agree

tomski310

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: tomski310
Minecraft experience: playing since beta, big into magic mods. I have done ftb for 1.5 years'ish now
Average behaviour and goal on server: I am very mature but I do like to play around at times. I think my goal is probably to just have fun maybe do some ars magic or something
Some information about yourself: my name is tom, I live in Texas, and i have always been a fan of Minecraft.

the rules are very fair I think. I can most definitely follow them.

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:conibek2008

Minecraft experience:I've played mc since alpha, and tried out almost every ftb and a few other mod packs.

Average behaviour and goal on server:Usually quiet, I like town chat so it doesn't spam the general Chanel w/ personal convoys...I like to learn new mods and play with blood magic.

Some information about yourself: I've graduated college majoring in landscapes e design, I'm an eagle scout and natural leader, but work better in small groups.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Aye

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
ingame name: Crizer

Minecraft experience: iv played minecraft since the start of beta and iv been playing with a lot of mods since the burst that there was in beta 1.2 till the proper release and eventually the ftb and Technic mod packs

Average behavior and goal on server: to explore different ways of using the mods in the pack. i looked at them and im really intrigued as it has many mobs which i love but never had a chance to play with all of them together

Some information about yourself: im 18 italian and speak 3 languages finished high school in the summer of 2013 and took a year off my studies to work. im applying in the fall to learn IT. i also got plenty of experience among different video games from RTS games to FPS MMORPG and Dungeon crawlers.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes i read them and agree

loco7185

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:loco7185

Minecraft Experience: seince 1.2.5

Average behavior and goal: i am a nice guy untill somebody is bullying. Also hope to make some friends

some info about myself: i go to a public school and love to play pc games

Overreactedosbol

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Overreactedosbol

Minecraft experience: since 1.8.1 beta, before the NPC villages started spawning yet.

Average behaviour and goal on server: Average Behaviour: Mostly i don't interfere with people, and just do my thing. But if there's something i can't craft because of a reason i dont know yet, i always ask politely

Some information about yourself: Im Belgian, but born in England. I do lots of sports, but the most fun sport is gaming :3 It's starting to become an addiction, but i don't care.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? I have read them, multiple times tbh, and i agree with every one of them.