Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a report of dropping FPS due to people leaving their wood farms on 24/7.

Might I suggest that people have it set up so their farms stop when reaching max capacity?
Will do so when server is back up.
Went down earlier for no apparent reason. Both me and Random

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: rooneyboy_1

Minecraft experience:4 years :)

Average behaviour and goal on server: well i wont rage and swear and act childish. I want to meet new people and get an amazing set up of all the mods ive learned

Some information about yourself: Well I'm a guy that loves to play with others and learn with them yeah I'm 13 but that doesn't mean that I'm a noob and stuff I know my way around the block and I'm ready to join you guys

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? I agree 100%
Ingame name: sonicmaster10

Minecraft experience: I've been playing this game for about two years so i know won't need much help

Average behaviour and goal on server: i'm pretty easy going i try not to bother any body try to get everything i want

Some information about yourself: i like to get to a point in a mod pack were i can live comfortably

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes the seem to be very reasonable
Ingame name: Jus2Beast

Minecraft experience: Ive been playing since late alpha / early beta.

Average behaviour and goal on server: Behavior? I dont cause anyone problems and I dont get involved in others peoples problems too unless it affects me, and my goal is usually to have an AE system with a lot of stuff automated.

Some information about yourself: Im 18 and been playing FtB for a very long time, but Im getting bored of the packs so Im looking for a new one and this server for some reason stuck out :)

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yes I agree

Accepted. checked mc bans all are without record. going to add you all to whitelist and send the pack code soon

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Server is still down for those wondering, we'll post when it's back up to stay tuned or join the Steam group we have set up.

bmandonrab

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: bmandonrab

Minecraft experience: I have been playing Minecraft since I was 13 years old, and have been fascinated by it ever since.

Average behaviour and goal on server: I generally don't prefer PVP, but I'm not above it if I get attacked. My goal on any server or map is to build up my tech tree, and have a good time.

Some information about yourself: I'm a male, I like to chat with people, I have a good idea of what I'm doing in-game, and I like to learn new things. I would really appreciate it if I could join your server!

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? I'm not a fan of PVP, but I appreciate the bit about not repeatedly killing someone.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
The server is still down at the moment as it's still restoring itself.

At this rate I wouldn't expect it anytime soon as it's been restoring for the past 3 hours or so.

Keep an eye on this thread or the Steam group as I'll update once the server is up.

===========

[Edit]

Due to the host (omgserv) being down for maintenance, even sending the world files over manually isn't going to get the server up.

So it'll be down until further notice.

Last edited:

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Server is booting again. the site just got out of maintenance, any progress made past 2-2-2014 7:02 am (gmt +1) has been lost
Please avoid putting lava crystal into the furnace slab as it cause the issue

MrSilverGamerz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: MrSilverGamerz

Minecraft experience: 4 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: play with people

Some information about yourself: I play after school... I'm form Italy and I love Direwolf20 videos/pack

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Server is booting again. the site just got out of maintenance, any progress made past 2-2-2014 7:02 am (gmt +1) has been lost
Please avoid putting lava crystal into the furnace slab as it cause the issue

Will you be reporting this?

JDFogal

Jul 29, 2019
my brother dosnt have an account on website so im sending his application

Ingame name:datacoboy

Minecraft experience:1 year

Average behaviour and goal on server: im nice and want to help and build

Some information about yourself:i like tacos and i dont like tomatos

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes there fair