Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
General info:

Server IP: • minecraft71.omgserv.com:10062

100 slot

Difficulty: Normal

Mods list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UFFHMkktSUFSUzFrV3VKXzR2RFE&usp=sharing#gid=1

Rules:

1. Do not grief

2. No excessive offensive language

3. Respect fellow players

4. Use Quarry's with care. (no holes next to someone's house ect.)

5. Respect the staff

6. Do not spam

7. PVP is allowed when within reasonable terms. so no killing a person in a row because you feel like it.

8. Report any issues you come across

9. Please dont let any farms run 24/7. and if you do so make a auto off switch when its full please

Punishment policy:

1st offence: warning

2nd offence: 10 minute ban

3rd offence: 24 hour ban

4th offence: permanent ban and name listed in thread blacklist

(The type of offence doesn't matter, it apply's in total)

Disabled Items:

*(Under dev)

PlayStyle:

There isn't a pre-defined play style. Every play style is allowed aslong as they follow and fit with the rules.

Application info (post the following info):

Ingame name:

Minecraft experience:

Average behaviour and goal on server:

Some information about yourself:

if you read the rules and do you agree with them?

staff contact information:

E-Mail: [email protected]

the private pack code will be send through PM after getting accepted

Staff:

Owner: shadydeath

Admis: shyvor, Bvant6, ?

Application accepters:

shadydeath

Flamedance58

Mod suggestions:

When making a suggestions for a mod please use the following form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bWMF4BhfBML_TsOHzrs-Rr7zXevApGh7MvfApkF14KM/viewform

Our steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShadowRealmServer#

Please avoid putting lava crystal into the furnace slab as it cause the issue that required me to restore a back-up

Last edited:

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
In game: Strikingwolf

Age: 12, but I scored a 29 on my ACT before Christmas so yeah

Experience: been playing since 2011

Goals/behavior: I will be friendly and I would like to beta test and have an overall good experience

Info: I have a cat and dog I take care of, I do some minor coding, I am extremely smart for my age. I love to play baseball and play PC games.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

Only a youth would equate intellect with maturity. I should know, I am one.

I'm curious to why your server is 100 slots big when it has both a private modpack and a whitelist, is this not excessively large?

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019

I'm curious to why your server is 100 slots big when it has both a private modpack and a whitelist, is this not excessively large?
Nice and funny :p

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: jc_freak24

Minecraft experience: Been MC playing since early Beta, and modded MC for about 2 years now.

Average behavior and goal on server: I tend to do things on my own, but I would enjoy the opportunity to play with others. My goal is to have a good time.

Some information about yourself: I'm an engineering senior in college.

If you read the rules, do you agree with them? I do agree with them, and think they make perfect sense.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019

the actualy limit on the server by default (hosting company) is 9999

In game name: jc_freak24

Minecraft experience: Been MC playing since early Beta, and modded MC for about 2 years now.

Average behavior and goal on server: I tend to do things on my own, but I would enjoy the opportunity to play with others. My goal is to have a good time.

Some information about yourself: I'm an engineering senior in college.

If you read the rules, do you agree with them? I do agree with them, and think they make perfect sense.

accepted, the pack code will be send once the pack update is out on launcher

In game: Strikingwolf

Experience: been playing since 2011

Goals/behavior: I will be friendly and I would like to beta test and have an overall good experience

Info: I have a cat and dog I take care of, I do some minor coding, I am extremely smart for my age. I love to play baseball and play PC games.
also accepted, pack code will be send once update is on the launcher

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know about how long that will be? I just don't wanna be checking my PMs every hour if its gonna be a day or more. Haha
i could send you the code already, but it wont be of any use until the pack on the launcher is updated

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: flamedance58

Minecraft experience: Quite a few years of playing and experimenting, and you know me.

Average behaviour and goal on server: Hang out with friends, make a house, mine, grow stuff.

Some information about yourself: I'm flame and I do stuff!

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yup.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: flamedance58

Minecraft experience: Quite a few years of playing and experimenting, and you know me.

Average behaviour and goal on server: Hang out with friends, make a house, mine, grow stuff.

Some information about yourself: I'm flame and I do stuff!

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yup.

Added to whitelist

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Mevansuto

Minecraft experience: Plenty

Average behaviour and goal on server: Build, mingle, collaborate.

Some information about yourself: In the past I've excessively used the word "coolio"

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Completely. They seem really fair.

1480c1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: 1480c1thederp

Minecraft experience:1-3 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: being able to play with my friends

Some information about yourself:I know strikingwolf from school, I have been playing games since 7 and knowledgeable in many types. I currently own over +30 games on steam. I've already played on may ftb packs and also played tekkit on servers and always got iridium and quantum chest plate first no matter how late.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes because they comply with my past knowledge of server rules.

Viscye

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Drakkira
(Will change to current username eventually when they make the option available.

Minecraft experience: Played since early beta, mostly singleplayer. Played alot on a small server last year until the community split apart.

Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm really quiet and I play this game mostly to build. I hate making enemies so I wont mess with other peoples stuff. My goal is always making the best looking home base and such. Ill be hanging out with flamedance most since he's my best friend on steam, so.

Some information about yourself: Um, I love any kind of indie games that revolve around building and creation. When I'm not playing I also make animations and stuff with flash.

If you read the rules and do you agree with them? I'm quite content I will follow whatever rules the server I desire to play on most has so I don't risk losing my privilege of being there. Simple as that. So yes, I agree. A peaceful environment is a better environment.

Last edited:

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Drakkira
(Will change to current username eventually when they make the option available.

Minecraft experience: Played since early beta, mostly singleplayer. Played alot on a small server last year until the community split apart.

Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm really quiet and I play this game mostly to build. I hate making enemies so I wont mess with other peoples stuff. My goal is always making the best looking home base and such. Ill be hanging out with flamedance most since he's my best friend on steam, so.

Some information about yourself: Um, I love any kind of indie games that revolve around building and creation. When I'm not playing I also make animations and stuff with flash.

If you read the rules and do you agree with them? I'm quite content I will follow whatever rules the server I desire to play on most has so I don't risk losing my privilege of being there. Simple as that. So yes, I agree. A peaceful environment is a better environment.
Ingame name: 1480c1thederp

Minecraft experience:1-3 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: being able to play with my friends

Some information about yourself:I know strikingwolf from school, I have been playing games since 7 and knowledgeable in many types. I currently own over +30 games on steam. I've already played on may ftb packs and also played tekkit on servers and always got iridium and quantum chest plate first no matter how late.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? yes because they comply with my past knowledge of server rules.
Ingame name: Mevansuto

Minecraft experience: Plenty

Average behaviour and goal on server: Build, mingle, collaborate.

Some information about yourself: In the past I've excessively used the word "coolio"

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Completely. They seem really fair.

accepted, pack code will be send in pm

Small note for everyone: i removed Enviromine on the server side because it was making massive lag

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mind if I make a suggestion to the pack? Extra Utilities. I was shocked to find it wasn't already included. Just my suggestion. Feel free to completely ignore it.

Reactions: Falcon24