Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xLiiFezx

Jul 29, 2019
Just got home from work about an hour ago. The Divine RPG mod has always been very intensive on resources. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but like others have said, it's your server. I think it has some great potential though from the sound of how things are being put together for the private pack that you mentioned. Also, I'm certain that you already know this, but once you load about 20 ages in Mystcraft, it will crash the world. I attempted to load about 20 ages in a SSP world and it corrupted my entire pack. Same thing happened on my friends server.

If you need any help getting some mods together to add to the mod pack then let me know! I have some great ideas.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
What if you kept traincraft and removed the Divine RPG mod? I love traincraft! And how about the whitelists, will I be able to play today?

For mods, may I recommend Nether Ores? It gives me a reason to go into the nether, because after blazes and netherrack, I don't bother with it. If you want to lower lag on your server, maybe you should disallow nether pumping. It's really bad for any server. For mystcraft, I was only thinking to have 4 or 5 ages. I'm not sure about the lag issues, but there would be a mining age, a nexus age (a void age that is a central hub, maybe spawn could be there), maybe an age with those wooden tendrills, they're pretty cool and I can see myself building some kind of home hanging off of one. That's only three, and crystals could be in either the mining or tendril age. Then there's the Nether, the End, and the Overworld. 6 worlds. Doubling that with Divine RPG could prove overwhelming for the server, and that's almost the amount of people that can join the server (13 ages vs 15 slots).

What kind of private pack type are you going for? Is it a complete "from scratch" thing? Or would it be layered on top of FTB, like you have now? I like the second choice a lot better. Maybe Advanced solars (instead of/in addition to compact) could be used, I like the idea of having both though.

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
Please dont remove Traincraft, I was planning on making a trainstation that led to various to all of my mining operations, Liquid pumping areas, storage rooms .etc[DOUBLEPOST=1360205979][/DOUBLEPOST]and we wont be able to play today will we?

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
look i could add some people to the whitelist but then pls dont use traincraft for anything since i am going to remove it since the devs are hard to get in touch with
edit 1: added the people to whitelist

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
How would we be able to convince you guys to allow Traincraft again? It's a really nice mod, and even though the trains themselves are buggy, it adds a lot of helpful things. The trains also look good when you have them sitting in front of your house, like an oversized kids toy. I'd say just keep traincraft, and if you don't want issues and chunk errors, remove the dreaded zeppelin.

anzu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: anton7991
Minecraft experience: played vanilla since the first alpha releace.
Average behaviour and goal on server: Im a team player i dont greaf and want to have a shit load of fun.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
How would we be able to convince you guys to allow Traincraft again? It's a really nice mod, and even though the trains themselves are buggy, it adds a lot of helpful things. The trains also look good when you have them sitting in front of your house, like an oversized kids toy. I'd say just keep traincraft, and if you don't want issues and chunk errors, remove the dreaded zeppelin.
well i am trying to get in touch with the traincraft devs. also people will have to manually install portal gun and xycraft cus they both dont give permission at all. xycraft might change in the future. and i am getting rid of EE3 since i think not many people use it

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I am confused. Why don't you just take the normal FTB Mindcrack "base", and just layer mods on top? It will be much easier for everyone, you'll get to use mods that you haven't before, and it's kind of weird having a non FTB modpack on the FTB forums. So take all the Mindcrack mods, and just add what you want. And why get rid of EE3? It's a really nice mod, I would keep it if I were you.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
I am confused. Why don't you just take the normal FTB Mindcrack "base", and just layer mods on top? It will be much easier for everyone, you'll get to use mods that you haven't before, and it's kind of weird having a non FTB modpack on the FTB forums. So take all the Mindcrack mods, and just add what you want. And why get rid of EE3? It's a really nice mod, I would keep it if I were you.
well my own private pack for my server will be distributed through the FTB launcher using the private pack system. so its still ftb technicly

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
ill put a spreadsheet link on later. and no i got rid of traincraft. couldnt get in touch with the devs

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
Application info (post the following info):
Ingame name:
Minecraft experience:ve played minecraft scince 1.6.6 and moded scince 1.8.1
Average behaviour and goal on server:to have fun chill out and play with this great combonation of mods
also state that you have read and accept all the rules yes i have[DOUBLEPOST=1360411049][/DOUBLEPOST]what dificulty is greg tech on?

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: KingofSpoons
Minecraft experience:Been playing for a few years and have been playing with mods for about half a year.
Average behavior and goal on server: I want to have fun and play the mods with other people.
I have read the rules and fully accept them.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Application info (post the following info):
Ingame name:
Average behaviour and goal on server:to have fun chill out and play with this great combonation of mods
also state that you have read and accept all the rules yes i have[DOUBLEPOST=1360411049][/DOUBLEPOST]what dificulty is greg tech on?
lacks required info[DOUBLEPOST=1360587360][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game name: KingofSpoons
Minecraft experience:Been playing for a few years and have been playing with mods for about half a year.
Average behavior and goal on server: I want to have fun and play the mods with other people.
I have read the rules and fully accept them.
accepted :p

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:jplegend98
also state that you have read and accept all the rules yes i have

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
well i am trying to get in touch with the traincraft devs. also people will have to manually install portal gun and xycraft cus they both dont give permission at all. xycraft might change in the future. and i am getting rid of EE3 since i think not many people use it
why remove ee3 it adds 1 item it if you do remove it it will mess up peoples games and it wont afect people that dont use it