Private Pack ShadowRealm | ShadowRealm pack 1.0.6 (request for thread lock)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: xEtnies
Minecraft experience: since Alpha :)
Average behaviour and goal on server: I want to meet new people and have a fun and exciting Minecraft experience. My average behavior is very nice.
also state that you have read and accept all the rules: I have read and accept all the rules!

Snorsby

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, this server hasn't been up for a couple of months now sorry! No point signing up haha

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: xEtnies
Minecraft experience: since Alpha :)
Average behaviour and goal on server: I want to meet new people and have a fun and exciting Minecraft experience. My average behavior is very nice.
also state that you have read and accept all the rules: I have read and accept all the rules!

server was shut down due to not enough people playing on it no point signing up

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
Happy to read, what I need to join server as member and as staff?
P.S.
IGN: shamancs
MINECRAFT XP: First game was game in Indev. I play 1-2 years.
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: I am good boy, with exp in most of the mods. Want join to update my skill in technical modes, build one intresting structure, meet new people and play mods from the beginning :D

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Happy to read, what I need to join server as member and as staff?
P.S.
IGN: shamancs
MINECRAFT XP: First game was game in Indev. I play 1-2 years.
AVERAGE BEHAVIOUR ON SERVER AND GOAL: I am good boy, with exp in most of the mods. Want join to update my skill in technical modes, build one intresting structure, meet new people and play mods from the beginning :D
i need a couple "types" of staff. and ofc memebers. i need atleast 1 person that keeps the pack up to date with me. and manages the server. and ofc ingame staff. so i you are interested in either or both let me know

ezekiel1313

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: kajukenbo.

Minecraft experience: played since the beginning of Minecraft so.. 6 years?.. and i have been playing Feed the beast.. since the beginning basically i really don't remember when that was....

Average behaviour and goal on server: i don't talk much so you won't have to worry about me talking much i only talk when i am talking to someone for help and it's mostly in pm, also my goal is to be more social then i am in most servers so i might talk a bit more then i have previously in different servers.

also state that you have read and accept all the rules: i agree and accept the terms and all rules of the server.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: kajukenbo.

Minecraft experience: played since the beginning of Minecraft so.. 6 years?.. and i have been playing Feed the beast.. since the beginning basically i really don't remember when that was....

Average behaviour and goal on server: i don't talk much so you won't have to worry about me talking much i only talk when i am talking to someone for help and it's mostly in pm, also my goal is to be more social then i am in most servers so i might talk a bit more then i have previously in different servers.

also state that you have read and accept all the rules: i agree and accept the terms and all rules of the server.
pack is still en beta stage testing. we will let you know when the pack is up to date