SHADOWCRAFT, A New Horizon, and More - Videos by Mallrat208

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
ShadowCraft.png
Salutations Runners!

After a bit of time off from recording videos I've decided to give it another go with a pack of my own creation. Inspired by the RPG Shadowrun, this pack focuses on Tech, Magic, and Monsters with some great decorative mods thrown in as well to let me create something special in the world of SHADOWCRAFT

This pack leans heavily on Resonant Induction, a mod currently in development by Calclavia, for it's main source of power and central tech tree, with a focus on in world interactions over GUI elements, it's different from what most people may be used to. I've also got Atomic Science, Applied Energistics, OpenComputers and more to ensure the world of SHADOWCRAFT is an advanced one.

Magic comes in many forms in the world of SHADOWCRAFT. Ars Magica 2 is the main source of magic with it's ability to create awesome spells, fight great bosses, and craft various magical constructs.Blood Magic is also here to supplement the darker side of Magic, it offers great power but at a cost.

The world of SHADOWCRAFT is not a forgiving one. Lycanite's Mobs offer a variety of creatures, some friendly and some hostile, Long forgotten Roguelike Dungeons are scattered throughout the landscape, and Infernal Mobs could be just around the corner. If all that was not enough, there's still the risk of starvation. Hunger Overhaul turns what is normally a minor inconvenience into a genuine threat. The news is not all grim, however. With Balkon's Weapon Mod, I stand a fighting chance against what would be a hostile world.

In the midst of the Monsters, Metal, and Magic there is still beauty. Biomes O Plenty ensures that there are many and diverse biomes to explore in SHADOWCRAFT. With Bibliocraft we're able to use some of those exotic woods to decorate the world as well as make some very blocks. Chisel and Carpenter's Blocks are here to create the opportunity for some amazing builds.

This is mallrat208, welcoming you to the world of SHADOWCRAFT.

Episodes
  1. Let's Go
  2. Dungeon and Ore
  3. Grindin'
  4. Spider Farm
  5. Cobble Gen
  6. Ars Magica 2
  7. The Mechanical Age
  8. Faux Burger
  9. Oops

Previous Series

A New Horizon
Mob Flash

A collection of short videos focusing on one aspect of a mod or mods. Originally made for a private pack SMP server I play on. Most videos are between 5 to 10 minutes long. Some of these are dated and are in need of a revisit.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated being as I am still a newbie at this.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good day

Last edited:

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
Time for something new!

I've update the main post and added episode 1 of my SHADOWCRAFT pack (Shadowrun + Minecraft... shadowcraft.. or Minerun?)

mallrat208

Jul 29, 2019
Things are going relatively good here :D

I'm up to episode 20 of my SHADOWCRAFT series with a new episode released every Mon, Wed, and Fri.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, don't hesitate to leave a reply.