Shader for FTB 1.5.2 Beta pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gemain

Jul 29, 2019
The shaders i use are sues 10 ultra all others have problems at my system and a friend of mine has problems with all shaders.
I have a Nvidia 9700 and he has a ATI, could be your system or the old Optifine 1.5.2 D2 and Shaders 1.45.2.

Guess some have luck other dont.

snake2332

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info on what version to use with FTB Unleashed 1.1.3. I have tried several shader packs that I used back in v1.4.7 FTB Ultimate days and they appear to be working. Framerates look to be about the same as before. I have an i5-2550k running at 4.5ghz and a GeForce 660 running about 10% OC. 1080p, most shaders are playable although the highest SEUS one drops below 30fps too often for my taste. I like Sildur's v11 NVIDIA version personally and Soartex texture pack. I have a pretty massive Sphax TP too, but grew tired of it.
x8hlwTa.png

vSijZ8a.png

Funny...I tried switching to my 150mb Sphax texturepack and it doesn't work for whatever reason. I wanted to show it working for that previous poster asking about it.

gurnarok

Jul 29, 2019
I have been trying to get the shaders working on 1.1.3 Unleashed version, but I only get a blank screen or MC crashes. I tried the tutorials but still nothing. Has anyone tried the 1.1.5 Unleashed?

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys sorry for the necro but didn't want to make a new thread about this. Managed to load Optifine and Shaders mod fine without any crashes, but I'm not sure which shader pack I should be using? None of them make the world actually render.